****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Cuomo's brother finna clown the hell outta him at Thanksgiving Dinner for letting LaVar run him like that :lol:

Calling Cuomo "Chis Moe" :rofl:

Last edited:
Im just glad alot of haters realizing what many of us knew months ago that this man is the goods.

I dont let nobody talk down on that family in front of me they getting checked, idc how much they merch is how many pts zo dont score how slow gelo is I'm gonna continue 2 support them and all black businesses 4 that matter.

Im just glad alot of haters realizing what many of us knew months ago that this man is the goods.

I dont let nobody talk down on that family in front of me they getting checked, idc how much they merch is how many pts zo dont score how slow gelo is I'm gonna continue 2 support them and all black businesses 4 that matter.
We gotta stick together. Only way to make it.

Cuomo showed his true character with the type of questions he was asking Lavar. Trump has talked about Cuomo and his company CNN repeatedly and yet he gave an interview as if he was defending Trump.

Also, I didn't really care for Lavar's interview for the most part as well. Trump called you and your son ungrateful, thus talking negatively about your family. Lavar had the perfect opportunity to call Trump out on that, push back heavy against that claim or even talk bad in return about Trump on a personal level and Lavar didn't do so. All Lavar really did was wish Trump a Happy Thanksgiving cause Big Baller is......thus IMO scared to talk back against Trump or scared to fight back against white supremacy. Lavar was too busy on that goofy **** to defend his family against what Trump said.

I'm pretty sure most of us have been taught this lesson, but if you do good things just for praise and attention, it doesn't make you any less of a piece of @#$@ on the inside. People who have good intentions do things without any expectations.

Agree fully

Who said anything about trying to have a LOGICAL conversation with Trump of all people?? Once again for those who don't seem to understand.....Trump directly called Lavar Ball and his son Gelo ungrateful. Trump also said he should have let Gelo stay in jail in China for 10 years instead of helping him out. Thus talking about Lavar's family as head of the household and caretaker. Lavar Ball then gets on NATIONAL TV a few days later and doesn't respond in return to that claim from Trump regarding his family, in fact wishing him a Happy Thanksgiving instead still on that goofy ****. That's called being cowardly and being scrared to stand up against and call out white supremacy.

No wonder Trump was able to punk Lavar's son Gelo into publicly thanking him in that press conference return home. I guess Trump figures that father Lavar is too busy concerned with entertaining people instead of sticking up for his family so Trump went in directly for the kill......which he did without repercussion. Lavar just like a lot of other people in here it seems would rather laugh and joke around instead of being serious, having some self-respect by taking care of business and standing up against white supremacists such as Trump. Delisa Lynch who is the mother of Marshawn Lynch of the Oakland Raiders who Trump also attacked this weekend has more guts than Lavar because she at least stood up to Trump and fired back in support of her son which Lavar didn't do. Go look at the tweet from @MommaLynch24.

Black people, particularly dudes have to get off this silly goof ball **** and handle business, and you can't handle business when you're too busy being the class clown by trying to make people laugh. Stop being scared to talk back to white supremacists, stop being scared to move out from under your momma's wing and get your own place to live as a man ( ninjahood ninjahood ) stop being scared to vote, and scared to vote against white supremacists (@maximus meridius). Basically just stop being scared, simple as that. When you laugh and joke around all the time all that's saying is "hey white supremacists...come take advantage of me'"....which is exactly what Trump did to Lavar Ball and his entire family.

yo deuce king deuce king dont be mad at me yo man Lavar out on CNN sounding like a chickenhead at da salon.

:lol:

his son Gelo owes Trump his ***, that's why Lavar insecure about thanking Trump, cuz another man that wasn't his blood got him outta a jam that reflects poorly on his dad. driving to school in a foreign, but stealing shades like a thot boosting thongs from Victoria Secret with parents at home with good jobs spoiling her.

entitlement issues :smh: :lol:

yo deuce king deuce king dont be mad at me yo man Lavar out on CNN sounding like a chickenhead at da salon.

:lol:

his son Gelo owes Trump his ***, that's why Lavar insecure about thanking Trump, cuz another man that wasn't his blood got him outta a jam that reflects poorly on his dad. driving to school in a foreign, but stealing shades like a thot boosting thongs from Victoria Secret with parents at home with good jobs spoiling her.

entitlement issues :smh: :lol:
Howling at a thot boosting thongs from Victoria Secret lol

tenor.gif

First off, I didn't even rock with Lavar like that prior to this interview so I certainly ain't rocking with him even more so after this weak interview on his part.

Second, nobody is mad with or even at you of all people ninjahood ninjahood . I still to this very day find your situation sad and funny at the same time. The audacity of a person with your living conditions even feeling comfortable enough to respond back in such a manner to me is comical. On Thursday for Thanksgiving when I wake up I'll be driving over to my parents house for dinner. You on the other hand will simply roll out of your kiddie twin size bed that you have had since the 3rd grade complete with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle bedsheets and cover.....take 1 step....maybe 2 steps at the most thus transitioning out of your closet which you call a room and be in the middle of the kitchen and ready to help serve Thanksgiving dinner. I'm quite sure your food of choice that day will be butter biscuits.......naturally for you of course.

Didn't see much of the interview, but the part where Lavar said he would have personally thanked him had he actually flown them from China in his personal jet since there was enough room on it was :lol: :lol:

You on the other hand will simply roll out of your kiddie twin size bed that you have had since the 3rd grade complete with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle bedsheets and cover.....take 1 step....maybe 2 steps at the most thus transitioning out of your closet which you call a room and be in the middle of the kitchen and ready to help serve Thanksgiving dinner. I'm quite sure your food of choice that day will be butter biscuits.......naturally for you of course.

dmn.gif

WWF-Bedding-Sheets-1991.jpg
Ninja still got these joints on his twin bed, complete with the lamborghini countache and mj dunking posters on the wall.

Lavar is a ****in dope. Incoherent babble. But cuomo is a terrible terrible interviewer. **** was a mess. Wish camron or dame was there. Smart coherent I don't give a **** dudes.

Lavar ain't smart enough to be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom