****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

How can the courts side with the Mom when she’s airing out all their dirty laundry like that? Unless he’s cheating, that looks terrible on the court system.

I know some celebs have non disclosure agreements etc so that this doesn’t happen. Seems like it’s a one or the other situation. If you’re getting payments that should prohibit her from defaming his entire family. If she’s getting nothing, say what you want.

That’s a straight up vile human being right there. Sad that money attracts the worst type of people.

And again, unless dude was abusive or cheating, airing out details like that should be against the law if you’re getting paid. He’s good enough for the money but the dads business will be known forever for the kid to read about in 13-14 yrs. just sad man.

How can the courts side with the Mom when she’s airing out all their dirty laundry like that? Unless he’s cheating, that looks terrible on the court system.

I know some celebs have non disclosure agreements etc so that this doesn’t happen. Seems like it’s a one or the other situation. If you’re getting payments that should prohibit her from defaming his entire family. If she’s getting nothing, say what you want.

That’s a straight up vile human being right there. Sad that money attracts the worst type of people.

And again, unless dude was abusive or cheating, airing out details like that should be against the law if you’re getting paid. He’s good enough for the money but the dads business will be known forever for the kid to read about in 13-14 yrs. just sad man.

Everything that you’re saying is valid.

But you gotta understand that in America, so long as the mother isn’t on drugs or commiting felony child endangerment... the court is going to grant child support in her favor. No matter what else the circumstances are.

Lonzo should petition for custody based on this behavior, lawyer up like crazy and beat them down in court. long odds, but its worth a shot to avoid this skeezer and her drama

Everything that you’re saying is valid.

But you gotta understand that in America, so long as the mother isn’t on drugs or commiting felony child endangerment... the court is going to grant child support in her favor. No matter what else the circumstances are.
Sad but true. I’ve seen cases where the mom has no active working income, posts crazy trips and cars on social media, and the courts still side in her favor when she wants more money. As long as the kid is somewhat alive, they don’t look at facts all too often.

Active non disclosure payment schedules seem to be the way to go with lawyers involved and not the state. How many athletes bms stay under the radar? Thousands. But Mom can always go crazy and go the court route to be vindictive. We don’t hear about the hush money too often. I guess there’s reasonable gold diggers out there lol.

Is anything confirmed or you guys just jumping to conclusions? From the pics posted, the Snapchat can refer to many things and the Instagram post says they think Lonzo is split, not confirmed.

Is he ever gonna start throwing those down or is he gonna forever be doing that javale Magee prayer?

Is he ever gonna start throwing those down or is he gonna forever be doing that javale Magee prayer?

He's still growing into his body. He's 16.

My guess is that by this time next year he will have put in some plyo work and be catching bodies.

Doesn't change what I said.

I can't think of any talented 6'6 guards that can't dunk on opponents.

"Brawl"
mjlol.png

That first slap though was clean though
pachah1.png

Damn, looked like dude just tapped him on the head like “sorry for the foul mate” and Melo went insta square up mode. That’s the quickest transition from slap to boxing stance I’ve seen in a minute. Paging aepps20 aepps20 :nerd:

LaVar Ball played in an era where hard fouls were a precursor to impromptu boxing matches. Growing up, LaVar taught his sons both basketball and boxing fundamentals as essential stepping stones to life. Melo as a young man is still learning his craft on the basketball court but his instincts as a fighter are well beyond his youth. His use of the check left hook was picture perfect. If he had more leverage on the punch he would've knocked that fighter out. Amazing.

Lavar's been very quiet lately. He wasn't sad much since Lebron came to the Lakers. Is this just a coincidence or is he just focusing on his other kids?

Back
Top Bottom