****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Did white kids not get smacked when they talked back to their parents? Seemed normal for minorities.

C6_CbLgXAAkx90K.jpg
there was absolutely no reason for ESPN to do this :lol: buncha clowns man

As long as he keeps talking and saying bold things he's going to be getting publicity. He keeps hyping that big baller brand stuff so espn is just taking what he's saying and running with it.

I don't know about you guys, but this has the potential for s good 30 for 30 5-10 years down the line.

Lol he got ESPN putting his Big Baller Brand opposite of JB.

He WON
Honestly this. I know sales went from the kids that were trying to get in good with the "ball" to anybody who supports his stance. Mission accomplished. I'm not saying he doesn't care about his sons or anything else but this was his intent the whole time, free pub for his brand. We all know what those 3 b's are when we see em, hell might as well drop a sneaker while he hot.

Y'all don't want it with Papa BALL! 9:20 mark :lol:

Son meant for tv, that tv deal will be here by summer. Whole pre draft process will be televised watch. Crazy #s will be thrown out, this is primetime :lol:

people just need to stop acting like he's riding off the fame from his kids

he clearly is positioning the bb brand as a family company

people talk like its just for him

:lol: Guess how he'll be financing the branding if that that is the goal for him and his son's? His son's $

And if that branding fails, who will be the one ultimately responsible? His son's :lol:

Unless you are Lebron and or some other Unicorn, you first have to live up to the hype, then be constant performer, be in talks for greatness and then have the appeal to sell products. This is purely on the individual player merit, his dad mentally has surpassed the needed steps that his son has yet to achieve :lol:.

Last edited:

:lol: Guess how he'll be financing the branding if that that is the goal for him and his son's? His son's $.

And if that branding fails, who will be the one paying it off? His son's :lol:

Unless you are Lebron and or some other Unicorn, you first have to live up to the hype, then be constant performer, be in talks for greatness and then have the appeal to sell products. This is purely on the individual player merit, his dad mentally has surpassed the needed steps :lol:.

I don't know bout you but I'm sure most folks who didn't grow up rich had that dream of if they came into money the first thing they'd do is put it into something their parents wanted.

I don't know bout you but I'm sure most folks who didn't grow up rich had that dream of if they came into money the first thing they'd do is put it into something their parents wanted.

Yeah, they had a Espn film 30 for 30 for situations like that called "Broke". :lol:

With all the info out there on bad business decisions and examples, it is hard for the players to take on bad advice. I doubt his pops will be the primary advisor as soon as the kid gets into the league.

Yeah, they had a Espn film 30 for 30 for situations like that called "Broke". :lol:

With all the info out there on bad business decisions and examples, it is hard for the players to take on bad advice. I doubt his pops will be the primary advisor as soon as the kid gets into the league.

relax champ

View media item 2369090
all before his children have made a single dollar

they seem to have a few things figured out

relax champ

View media item 2369090
all before his children have made a single dollar

they seem to have a few things figured out

I don't get how the median house prices where they reside proves anything :lol:. That is probably the worst correlation I have seen. Median House prices = Business acumen.

We are clearly on different thought process.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom