****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Triple blues and the reds are fire.

LaVar out here showing Nike/Adidas how to do it!

Pre-order has a couple drawbacks but at least anybody with the bread can cop.

really hope lonzo pans out... there's a lot of pressure on his shoulders and most of it is off-court related stuff

Last edited:
I would snatch up that all white pair if it wasn't for the price.

I can see a lot of big ballers grabbing the red joints since that's the it color when it comes to shoes.

Sixers players better calm down because this Lakers squad is starting to look real good. 

They may as well both talk all the trash that they want. Not like either team has been relevant to the NBA lately.

Last edited:
im very surprised to see people even contemplating on picking up these sneakers...  

Gonna see if I can get Blacc Chyna to cop me a pair using Rob's $

You can't even cop 4th of July themed colorways for the summer - you gotta wait till it's brick outside before they even reach your doorstep.

That's an absolute joke.
pricing aside, this is objectively true. they look good enough or whatever, I'd put on a pair if one showed up in my mailbox, but...c'mon. 

that's like Super Bowl champion gear that doesn't show up until your team is somehow off to a 2-5 start the next season. don't even wanna wear that **** no more.

You can't even cop 4th of July themed colorways for the summer - you gotta wait till it's brick outside before they even reach your doorstep.

That's an absolute joke.
pricing aside, this is objectively true. they look good enough or whatever, I'd put on a pair if one showed up in my mailbox, but...c'mon. 

that's like Super Bowl champion gear that doesn't show up until your team is somehow off to a 2-5 start the next season. don't even wanna wear that **** no more.

What's gonna happen if Lonzo flops within the first couple months of the season, the hype goes the opposite direction, and you finally get your ZO2's delivered? Who's gonna be excited to throw them on in the dead of the winter and Lonzo is out here looking like Trey Burke?

God forbid BBB drops the pricing at some point and all those who paid $495 out here lookin' like suckas and still checking for a tracking number from Fedex.

Back
Top Bottom