the FACEBOOK LIKE button at the top...

i have noticed that like button can be uesd for this infamous site that we call home, but my question to my fellow NTers...

DO YALL USE IT?

or do yall keep this a secret society,a society for the eyes of the ones that only kno of it already?

me personally, i keep it within a few... a few that already lerk the forums and place input where their voices are needed

i have noticed that like button can be uesd for this infamous site that we call home, but my question to my fellow NTers...

DO YALL USE IT?

or do yall keep this a secret society,a society for the eyes of the ones that only kno of it already?

me personally, i keep it within a few... a few that already lerk the forums and place input where their voices are needed

Yes a secret society...that is instantly searchable and has been featured on several major news outlets

Yes a secret society...that is instantly searchable and has been featured on several major news outlets

Originally Posted by topherr

168269f46fff40be42af0c6c2e6a33af3c44fe79.jpg

Back
Top Bottom