The Fast & The Furious 5: "Fast 5" - The Rock added to the cast

laugh.gif
no more man. its a wrap. They bout to bring Michelle Rodriguez back with the lazarus pit from batman

Another prequel would be overkill. They're probably going to pull some bs like that is Han's twin brother or something
laugh.gif

Another prequel would be overkill. They're probably going to pull some bs like that is Han's twin brother or something
laugh.gif

now what whips are they gonna have. the grand national in the last one was a nice surprise

now what whips are they gonna have. the grand national in the last one was a nice surprise

Tyrese is back?

was there a Bring Tyrese Back Petition i missed?

that dude was the worst.

i hope the Rock stomps him out Baby Boy style.

Tyrese is back?

that dude was the worst.

Tyrese is back?

that dude was the worst.

Tyrese is back?

that dude was the worst.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

The last one sucked.

It was once all about the cars (which it should be) but now it has a stupid plot that's not about the cars. This should be about the cars, the cars make the movie, that's why it was a big hit (the first two). Tokyo drift was still the best one by far.
Spoiler [+]
seriously?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

The last one sucked.

It was once all about the cars (which it should be) but now it has a stupid plot that's not about the cars. This should be about the cars, the cars make the movie, that's why it was a big hit (the first two). Tokyo drift was still the best one by far.
Spoiler [+]
seriously?

No Ja Rule sighting?
nerd.gif

And it's crazy cause I was chopping with my dude about a month ago and I mentioned they should do a F&F and bring EVERYONE back in it. Wierd...

No Ja Rule sighting?
nerd.gif

And it's crazy cause I was chopping with my dude about a month ago and I mentioned they should do a F&F and bring EVERYONE back in it. Wierd...

Back
Top Bottom