The ' FAT ' friend....

spot rusherz

Banned
My dudes this is the MAIN reason as to why we get c-blocked
smh.gif

Its always the fat +*%** that gets NO play, then want to +$$% a dudes game up
smh.gif

It was me and my dude chillin with some females at his crib...I take my homegirl to his room.

While I'm in the room with the chick, I hear footsteps outside the door and %**$...
indifferent.gif
... I alreadyyyy knew I was about to get c-blocked
smh.gif

So like 10 minutes later while gettin the top, her fat friend busts in the room, and drags her out
smh.gif
.. Why do jealous !@%*@*% NEVER let the game play out?
smh.gif

Yes I'm Mad.
mad.gif

I hate it. Sooo much. Last time it happened to me I wanted to actually slap the fat !%$+! across the mouth. I mean, its like they have their minds set on some"If I dont get any, no one gets any" type of mess.

But then you always need to be nice to them or their hot friends think you're some kind of superficial dbag. Which we are, but cant let them know.

Why did they bring the fat chick with them in the first place???

Even if thats there friend. Was there an extra dude there for her.

It ain't even always the fat friend @%$%!@+ it up

It just that one hating ++!%% that feels the need to "take care" of her girl

Maybe if her !%% had a better attitude she'd have a man. Everyone's laughing it up and having a good time and she's talking about how she'stired and wants to go home

smh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

I hate it. Sooo much. Last time it happened to me I wanted to actually slap the fat !%$+! across the mouth. I mean, its like they have their minds set on some "If I dont get any, no one gets any" type of mess.

But then you always need to be nice to them or their hot friends think you're some kind of superficial dbag. Which we are, but cant let them know.
Real +%%$+! talk

preach.jpg

idk my dude...... I guess because she had the green.
laugh.gif

But it was me and 1 of my dudes and 3 chicks, so the fat $%++% was the odd-man out
laugh.gif

The situation was at fault becuase of you.
You need to clearly explain to the subjective female that if you ALLOW her the privilege of giving you dome, that for the 10-20 minutes you enjoy yourself, herentire life is irrelevant.

Be it her fat friend, or her dying mother.

You need to clearly explain to the subjective female that if you ALLOW her the privilege of giving you dome, that for the 10-20 minutes you enjoy yourself, her entire life is irrelevant.
That my friend just sent me to bed. Thanks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

you getting dome and she opens the door... wth why you didn't lock it. create a threesome situation.
Especially being a fat female I'm sure she was hungry enough to eat anything.

nerd.gif
i swear fat friends killing your game is a test there is always away ( or twinkie) around it

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Cuz they always look better next to the fat/ugly friend. Plus to the fat/ugly girl, shes just happy to be hanging out with someone. I've heard thisdirectly from females.

Why do fat girls feel the need to tell a dude "I like you"
where does that confidence come from, this chick I mean this thing looked like Mark Henry
Mark-Henry3.jpg

They usually c-block cause they mad there not getting that Loving

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

It ain't even always the fat friend @%$%!@+ it up

It just that one hating ++!%% that feels the need to "take care" of her girl

Maybe if her !%% had a better attitude she'd have a man. Everyone's laughing it up and having a good time and she's talking about how she's tired and wants to go home

smh.gif
exactly.
in my case, my girl has a fat friend who is always hating. and its because she wants to "take care of her"
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by seniosoul

you getting dome and she opens the door... wth why you didn't lock it. create a threesome situation.
Especially being a fat female I'm sure she was hungry enough to eat anything.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
this topic comes up too much, not saying youshouldn't have posted it, just saying these girls need to fall back
indifferent.gif

u always need to role with a str8 animal that will take one for the team kinda homies. and entertain the fat chic.

def unappreciated...locked doors FTW, all they can do is knock n sooner or later theyll get the hint that no1 is gonna answer cause they're"busy"

The girl doesn't even have to be fat...most of the time they're just ugly and stuck up for some reason.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

smh.gif
this topic comes up too much, not saying you shouldn't have posted it, just saying these girls need to fall back
indifferent.gif
I feel you my dude.

I swear AS SOON as I tried to lock the door, I saw my dude had one of them joints with NO lock
smh.gif

I said ' $!** it ' and went in anyways
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nelly28

u always need to role with a str8 animal that will take one for the team kinda homies. and entertain the fat chic.

Me and my boys actually take turns taking one for the team. Its only fair this way. Cant have dudes thinking theyre always supposed to be getting the baddest$+!#!%@. Every one of us has had to entertain the fat/hideous friend before. I ended up meeting this really nice fat chick, I just hit her with the"I'm not having sex until I'm married, I'm a christian" line.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

The girl doesn't even have to be fat...most of the time they're just ugly and stuck up for some reason.

word they need to keep the ugly/fat friends at home

Back
Top Bottom