The FDA, vol killing a loved one near you

pig love

Banned
[h2]ANOTHER SMOKING GUN: THE FDA VERSUS THE PEOPLE[/h2]
ANOTHER SMOKING GUN: THE FDA VS. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

By Jon Rappoport

June 12, 2012

Breaking News: Click here to access all the articles on this FDA Genocide Murder news story.

If you worked for a federal agency that was killing people at the rate of 100,000 a year, every year, like clockwork, and if you knew it, wouldn’t you feel compelled to say or do something about it?

At the FDA, which is, in fact, killing Americans at that rate, no one has ever felt the need to step forward and speak up.

Let’s shift the venue and ask the same question. If you were a medical reporter for a major media outlet in the US, and you knew the above fact, wouldn’t you make it a priority to say something, write something, do something?

I’m talking about people like Sanjay Gupta (CNN, CBS), Gina Kolata (NY Times), Tim Johnson (ABC News), and Thomas Maugh II (LA Times).

And with that, let’s get to the latest smoking gun. The citation is: BMJ June 7, 2012 (BMJ 2012:344:e3989). Author, Jeanne Lenzer. (See [URL]http://www.bmj.com/content/344/bmj.e3989[/url]).

Lenzer refers to a report by the Institute for Safe Medication Practices: “It calculated that in 2011 prescription drugs were associated with two to four million people in the US experiencing ‘serious, disabling, or fatal injuries, including 128,000 deaths.’

I'm clinically depressed, but I refuse to take anti-depressants for this very reason. I don't know what these drugs will do to me in the long-run.

There's no medical literature that gives me an idea of what most prescription drugs do to a persons body over the course of their life time because most of these drugs haven't been around for more than a few years.

I rather suffer through my disease than take a drug that could cause catastrophic changes in brain chemistry down the line. Who knows what could happen. I'm good.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I'm medically depressed, but I refuse to take anti-depressants for this very reason. I don't know what these drugs will do to me in the long-run.

There's no medical literature that gives me an idea of what most prescription drugs do to a persons body over the course of their life time because most of these drugs haven't been around for more than a few years.

I rather suffer through my disease than take a drug that could cause catastrophic changes in brain chemistry down the line. Who knows what could happen. I'm good.

Have you ever looked into Youngevity products?  They may help the way you feel.  I feel for you, at least your not letting them experiment on you.

reason why i dont take pills, jus water, sleep, and
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pig Love

I'm medically depressed, but I refuse to take anti-depressants for this very reason. I don't know what these drugs will do to me in the long-run.

Have you ever looked into Youngevity products?  They may help the way you feel.  I feel for you, at least your not letting them experiment on you.
I'm looking at the website right now, thank you good sir. 

smart move imo, hope everything works out well for you.

I'm looking at the website right now, thank you good sir. 
I take the Tangy Tangerine, the stuff is miraculous. It has every vitamin your body needs. I hear it "helps" alzheimers patients.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I know a kid from high school who died from Oxycontin earlier this year
30t6p3b.gif
he was only 23.

Your friend may have been murdered

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I know a kid from high school who died from Oxycontin earlier this year
30t6p3b.gif
he was only 23.

Your friend may have been murdered

That's quite possible, looking at how easily obtainable that drug is. He was the oldest of the family too man, sad seeing his moms bury him. 

RIP B.

Playing devils advocate, I wonder how many of those deaths were the result of abuse and over dosing.

a little off topic but is tangy tangerine what kobe drinks at games???

i always see him drinking this orange juice in a water bottle and always wondered what it is

Back
Top Bottom