the first annual big punisher and big l was better then biggie thread

big l had the foundation of what could've been a great artist but the truth is he died with a truckload of unfulfilled potential. all of his fans praise him based on hypotheticals. "if..." this and "if..." that. how far are you guys gonna take that 7 minute freestyle? what about classic songs?

i've been listening to pun on a daily basis for the last month or so and he was really something special.

capital punishment is ready to die status.

pun was more lyrical than big, just as versatile, and infused more charisma/humor into his raps and videos too.

imo, pun is one of the only rappers to make street club/girl songs without being corny. still not a player, it's so hard and 100% are solid examples.

but artists are judged by bodies of work. both of big's albums are classics and would be even if he were still here.

so with that in mind, big > pun >>>>>>>>>>>> big l.

Last edited:
Nope

and I don't take anyone seriously who mentions L and doesn't mention Lord Finesse or Big Daddy Kane

Nope

and I don't take anyone seriously who mentions L and doesn't mention Lord Finesse or Big Daddy Kane

It's funny that so many of the people that say L is one of the greatest couldn't name a FInesse verse unless it's a feature from an L song.

Back
Top Bottom