The First Annual NT "Henz0s" Discussion Thread ONLY *11/17 UPDATE* vol. +$%# Just Got Real Official

I don't see why people waste their times on these type of threads. They're not official and not everyone is every going to agree on one person. garbage.

Originally Posted by megatron

I don't see why people waste their times on these type of threads. They're not official and not everyone is every going to agree on one person. garbage.

Who hurt you?

what about me?

i hooked up NTers with cheap Touchpads, Concords, and misc cheap stuff throughout the year.

Originally Posted by cartune

I dont even pay attention to who's posting most of the time

But i vote for Optimus Prime/Sillyputty for comeback of the year
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

my vote is Je Ne Sais Quoi

this thread is border line corny.

henzo aint done a thing , you guys just slurp him to do it.

i done more than half them guys from exposing people on this board across the country in multiple places , to just bringing danas to every corner of the earth.

Wow some of you people are mad salty smh..

anywho, I vote FOG for his uplifting contributions to the Asian Women Appreciation thread. His posts are non-stop strokes of genius.

James Earl Zones

He assisted everyone with "pics for the beasts" in that one thread.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

what about me?

i hooked up NTers with cheap Touchpads, Concords, and misc cheap stuff throughout the year.

laugh.gif
bro you shouldnt have included #2 & you kno it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

i done more than half them guys from exposing people on this board across the country in multiple places , to just bringing danas to every corner of the earth.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

NO1CURR

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Cwrite is a Raider hater so I hope his dog/pets gets ran over and he catches all of the incurable stds.

i'd wish you the worst, but you're already a Raider fan. That's the lowest of the low.

also, nominating yourself is the equivalent of bragging that your mom think you're cool.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I nominate CWrite

I want to sincerely thank everyone that nominated me.
I have mad love for the people of NT, especially those that appreciate my posts.
pimp.gif

I think the people being nominated should state proof of why they should be nt'er of the year.

Also is there a deadline to vote and is anyone keeping track of the votes?
I think someone should tally up the votes at the very end.

I loved contributing to the Meme Thread but I feel that I contributed a lot more with this thread.
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...icipated-Asked-Questions

Lastly I nominate FOG for NT'er of the year.

[Abed]Cool............cool, cool, cool[/Abed]

But I guess I say sillyputty just on patience and persistence.

Anyone else wouldve just stopped a long time ago.

There's a bunch of other people but i'm horrible with names and I don't go on big threads too much.

Except for the Asian Women thread (FOG I see you)

Back
Top Bottom