The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Attachments

• 1576635451217.gif
    1576635451217.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 483
routh should have donned the superman returns costume and welling should have donned the kingdom come.

Did welling not want to wear the costume or is it how the writers wanted it?
Tom Welling lowkey hates the idea of superhero costumes and especially the colorful Superman one. He's made a few comments while doing Smallville that he'd never wear the costume.

Fam was more comfortable wearing all black and rocking the duster in the dozen or so episodes Clark turned bad/evil or was replaced with an evil doppelganger :lol:

I think he was really sold on the idea that the show was about Clark Kent's journey and growth to being Superman. Not Superboy adventures. Meaning no suit.

So selling him on the cameo he probably shot down the suit early and then Smallville creators came in wrote a pretty good solid story where he gave up his powers anyway.

My baby Iris is a homewrecker

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

One, I didn't know my boy JR was dumb enough to get married. The way he was laying pipe when he was playing here in NY :lol:

:evil: @ Candice. Now I know for a fact she's naughty. Probably a freak. Time to shed the wholesome rep.

Pity the wife. Praying to the air over a foregone conclusion.

Last edited:
They dropped the ball with splitting it up like this. I've completely forgotten what happened in the first 3 episodes.

Berlanti gets props for the movie Flash cameo but given that movie isn't coming out for a decade probably wasn't hard to set up.

This entire ep seems a bit trash the way they're blatantly copying Endgame. Barry is traveling through past memories to find the remaining survivors lost in the speed force before they fall out of it and get killed by the anti-monitor.

Thing about it is Barry is doing nothing but dropping in on awkward moments saying hi and ****.

EDIT

These mother****ers really trying to think this problem away :smh:

Trash *** Oliver death. Fitting for a trash character.

Last edited:
Berlanti gets props for the movie Flash cameo but given that movie isn't coming out for a decade probably wasn't hard to set up.

This entire ep seems a bit trash the way they're blatantly copying Endgame. Barry is traveling through past memories to find the remaining survivors lost in the speed force before they fall out of it and get killed by the anti-monitor.

Thing about it is Barry is doing nothing but dropping in on awkward moments saying hi and ****.

EDIT

These mother****ers really trying to think this problem away :smh:

Trash *** Oliver death. Fitting for a trash character.
It has a new date of 2022. Honestly after Batman in 2022 there will prob be aquaman and flash as the next up movies for dc

ugh, this first episode tonight is so unnecessary

its not enough that they halted momentum by delaying these episodes and now its boring flashbacks

i dont want to see this sh*t, what is this, like a recap show similar to those comedy series?

wtf

^ Word. After the long break and it was just whatever. I didn't know both episodes were tonight tho. Halfway thru the last one now.

"Rebirth." ehh. But...its their way of getting all of these shows into the same universe finally.

This was dope tho.

Last edited:
how many dedication are they gon have for oliver?

he must have been thanked at least a 1000 times

its nice that they consolidated all the cw-verse heroes in one earth i guess, its funny that its the earth-prime and not the dceu though :lol:

not the best crossover but it set up the future i guess for all the tv shows, i guess dceu is just to be determined

weird that all of the dcu app shows are all on different earths

gl-byke? :lol: they shouldt have tried to get reynolds

i know theres a new gl series coming but to use reynoldsverse was comical (its on hbo now actually)

gleek means the twins are coming?

its also funny cw with all the flak with give them with their leather bound budget costumes did apocalypse better than fox

now its back to waiting until next years crossover :lol:

Curious to see what else to retconned with this. Erasing Flasthpoint and bringing back Sara. Superman dropping off two loads in Lois!

thats to set up their stupid show, it got greenlit for a whole season, should just be routh and he lois probably aint doing much these days

rouths always hilarious in the show doesnt have the pedophile look like the supes they chose with the gilf lookin lois

Yo that hall of justice was trash :lol: It really was an abandoned warehouse. They literally couldn't make a set with rooms and walls.

I'm left wondering about the continuity of the shows cuz I actually noticed the friction Lena had with Supergirl and co and everything going on with Flash.

This crossover could've ended better but w/e.

They definitely said goodbye to Oliver too many times :lol: I failed him.... You failed this universe.... Then Flash has to say goodbye again, etc.

Hope that new Superman show is cancelled asap. Taking the place of something better.

Last edited:
What new shows are happening this year besides Superman & Lois and Stargirl?
Why did they set up the Justice League at the end?

I read an article saying batwoman and supergirl's ratings were bad. They both probably get another season before cancellation.

Why did they set up the Justice League at the end?
To explain away future crossovers and team-ups easier instead of lets make a threat that exists on multiple earths or lets get these heroes from this alt earth to help.

I read an article saying batwoman and supergirl's ratings were bad. They both probably get another season before cancellation.
I thought all of CW shows had bad ratings.

i don't think Flash has bad ratings, as bad as the writing is.

Hell- Supernatural is on it's 120th season... it's about time they ended that show

Back
Top Bottom