The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Barry had the yams and literally ran away from it
mean.gif
Lets be real though....

That was the stupidest **** I've ever seen. They only let that fight play out like that so as not to make Arrow fans cry
laugh.gif

Barry can wash Queen, easily.
Experience >> Talent

It's crazy how a year has passed by in these 15 episodes.
well to be fair wasnt he in a coma for months before the season started?

Doesn't matter how much experience you have, you can't be winning hand to hand against someone who can move 100x faster you are. That was the most offensive thing I've seen in all of Flash's run so far
nah, at least oliver is trained by deathstroke

nothing tops him struggling to beat a guy with a ice gun

how is this linda chick throwing her self at him after the first date and he hasnt smashed yet after all this time 

I personally thought the Arrow vs Flash fight was pretty dope, but word Barry would wash Oliver anytime lol 

But besides all that, yo shoutout to Cisco killing that scene last night ! Had me in my feels in all then this dude went ahead and killed him, crazy . 

Amazing episode, definitely solidified it as one of the best shows on currently on TV

Iris is a firejawn 

Thst not only sisqo to go solo and have their career killed

Enter.the dragon was trash album

This episode was AMAZING. Brought out the homie, Spartacus. RIP to the OG. There was so much happening and none of it felt convoluted. I thought for sure when Barry initially saw himself when he was speeding that it wouldn't be touched on again until the finale. The Wells reveal, Iris finally keeping it 100, Cisco dying. Way too many feels. I don't know how I'm supposed to wait a week.

I can't wait to see how they handle the time travel. I don't want everything to be undone in one episode.

Last edited:
So the flash Barry saw in the first few mins of the episode while running to the morgue was his future self?

Lets be real though....

That was the stupidest **** I've ever seen. They only let that fight play out like that so as not to make Arrow fans cry :lol:

Barry can wash Queen, easily.

Experience >> Talent

It's crazy how a year has passed by in these 15 episodes.
When your "talent" is being able to go mach 1 it doesn't matter how much experience the other guy has.

Quote:
When your "talent" is being able to go mach 1 it doesn't matter how much experience the other guy has.
Very true. They had to nerf Barry to make Ollie look somewhat decent.

It wouldn't have been appropriate for Barry to go Mach 1 and kill Ollie with one punch.

laugh.gif

once barry masters his skills he can punch oliver's head off just to prove that he can then reverse time and act like nothing happened

once barry masters his skills he can punch oliver's head off just to prove that he can then reverse time and act like nothing happened
Haha. I think in the comics Reverse Flash can go back in time with no problems, but when Barry does, all hell breaks loose.

If today's version of the Flash got schooled by the Arrow then I'd completely agree with you. But Barry didn't truly understand the full scope of his abilities nor did he have full control over it all. He was just doing in those off of natural ability in the early stages. I'd liken it to Lebron versus the Spurs in 07. LeBron was the most athletic player in that series but still was neutralized by a team who had experience and understood what it took to be victorious.

So I'd allow it that McQueen was able to outsmart him. Early stage Barry wouldn't have even been able to stop that tsunami last night. He's gotten his powers up to the point where he literally went back in time.

This episode felt like Brock Lesnar beating Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins cashing in his briefcase at Wrestlemania.

If today's version of the Flash got schooled by the Arrow then I'd completely agree with you. But Barry didn't truly understand the full scope of his abilities nor did he have full control over it all. He was just doing in those off of natural ability in the early stages. I'd liken it to Lebron versus the Spurs in 07. LeBron was the most athletic player in that series but still was neutralized by a team who had experience and understood what it took to be victorious.

So I'd allow it that McQueen was able to outsmart him. Early stage Barry wouldn't have even been able to stop that tsunami last night. He's gotten his powers up to the point where he literally went back in time.
The Barry that fought Ollie in the crossover eps could already go mach 1.

This has nothing with the most recent ep where he went so fast he traveled through time.

His speed alone of say 200mph should be enough to kill a powerless human only skilled with arrows and other weapons.

That fight is an example of being taken out of the story and recognizing the writer's wrote Barry as an idiot.

As for your example, basketball is a team sport and the Spurs were the better team by far. It wasn't a one on one match between two ppl.

To be all the way honest unless Barry's powers work where he has to turn them on consciously even a noob that's fat and has no athleticism would beat Ollie because after getting the power he already has superior reflexes and the ability to react faster. A person like that would just run in to Ollie and kill him by accident.

Honestly, with how fast Barry can pull a punch he should've been able to one KO Ollie on that alone

I was SMH when Barry landed all those punches on Ollie and he was still standing and he ended up still putting Barry in a chokehold!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom