The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

:lol: :lol: The writing in this show is soo lazy. Edit: don't know how to do spoiler

Last edited:
Barry pulling strength from the ole spank bank
pimp.gif
Simpmaster Flash
pimp.gif

Good episode

- Damn, Wells ether'd Eddie telling him Barry gets Iris yambs.
laugh.gif

- Grodd is great.

- Barry still simping.

Damn I'm studying for finals..

How was the episode? My man Barry still taking L's still? Thought after he got Iris panties wet last episode he got the green light.

Never going to let my man flourish.

Man that episode....

Iris' character is annoying. She ran a blog that kept track of metahumans, so she was well aware of Flash almost getting got every week by dudes with comic book powers..

They make her look mad stupid when her character really needs to buy a vowel to realize it was probably in her best interest she never knew his real identity and make herself an even bigger target. She has that impenetrable plot armor so I guess she's cooking.

And why would Grodd leap right in front of a damn train? 
laugh.gif

How did he imagine that was going to play out going against a dude who can go 0 to 100 instantly
roll.gif

All Barry needs to do is knock down them Kaitlyn yambs and let Iris catch him

GdoPaZR.gif

Not only will it make Barry a savage, guarantee she's going hard to secure the D

Last edited:
Where is that hannibal burress gif from? That girl is looking good in it.

wells has tons of surveillance video of Caitlyn and iris. Surprised if cisco hasn't watched some of it yet.

these writers make the leading female hateable on purpose haha, first Lana, Laurel, Barbabra, now Iris

You see that
He man haters club.

Iris is soooo annoying.

Her knowing is going to make the show less watchable

Like now there tryna give her the mvp award

Putting chicks on a pedestal

They think its cute and will attract the female audience.

But as a female is patronizing to praise Iris for just being pretty.

She has not helped flash at all and now she the reason why he is who is when it comes to him being flash.

Please make Iris get abducted for five episodes by wells and dont show her at all and when she comes back all her memory of barry being flash is erased and she is a metahuman with a fierce power.

They can always find away to erase her memory

Her knowing was not necessary

Unrequited love makes shows last longer.
They need to dead this sappy stuff and wait till season 4 like everyone else.

Nah we don't need that will she/ won't she find out his secret anymore. Glad everyone that needs to know knows. Let's just move on.

Or just leave it out. Just because it's on the cw doesn't mean they have to follow the cw formula. Make them act less stupid atleast. iris was so mad at barry for keeping secrets but then he called her out on her bs and she got quiet real quick. She acts like she can't dump eddie because they live together. She didn't know she had romantic feelings for him until she found out he was the flash in both timelines. That's some groupie ish.

Last edited:
Iris finding out and being dramatic for no reason really saps the fun out of the show. I've been looking forward to flash more than arrow because of this. If it continues, I'm out.

Nah we don't need that will she/ won't she find out his secret anymore. Glad everyone that needs to know knows. Let's just move on.
It's the lesser of two evils. Now we're going to get the constant she's interfering and putting barry in compromising situations storyline. I'd rather the identity secret, than having her interfere with every single storyline.

Edit: see Arrow for examples of what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Barrys gonna get desensitized with Iris chirping in his ear all day. Needs to find a side chick if he wants to run faster

It's the lesser of two evils. Now we're going to get the constant she's interfering and putting barry in compromising situations storyline. I'd rather the identity secret, than having her interfere with every single storyline.

It would be nice to just skip to the whole she's cool with it phase cause I hate the whole standard will she/won't she bs they pull with every superhero show. Its annoying. Like it forces the writer to come up with most ridiculous ways to keep one person from knowing. I mean everyone else in his personal life knows, I mean damn even her bf knew.

Back
Top Bottom