The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

After they caught and imprisoned Thawne/Wells Barry confronted him about everything and Thawne made Barry an offer he couldn't refuse; run fast enough to create a wormhole so he could travel to the past and save his mother and prevent his father from going to prison while Thawne uses it to go back to his time. The only risk and consequences is this timeline gets wiped out (apparently) and if he fails it'll create a singularity and destroy the world.

West says Barry should do it. Everybody else is unsure. Barry goes asks his dad for advice, he says don't do it.

I think that's all that happened in the first 15 min.
Thanks repped. I assumed Thawne/Wells had some evil ulterior motive for wanting Barry to save his mother and change the timeline, like why was he mad that Barry didn't go through with it? Maybe he just wanted to go home
laugh.gif
yeah think he was only bad because barry came back to stop him rather than saving his mom. its like come on, this guy has a chance to save his own mother but he stays trying to foil my plans

i felt like the mom was very poorly acted for someone who had just had her heart ripped out, how the hell did she survive that long? 

AH that makes more sense :lol: thanks guys. "blasting into his time machine so he cant do nothing" totally slipped my mind during that scene

yeah think he was only bad because barry came back to stop him rather than saving his mom. its like come on, this guy has a chance to save his own mother but he stays trying to foil my plans

i felt like the mom was very poorly acted for someone who had just had her heart ripped out, how the hell did she survive that long? 

She was stabbed

We know Thawne/Wells will be back somehow, because he's already appeared in the trailer for Legends. That's how time travel and paradoxes are, especially where Flash is concerned lol in the comics he's died like 2 or 3 times and always comes back.

After they caught and imprisoned Thawne/Wells Barry confronted him about everything and Thawne made Barry an offer he couldn't refuse; run fast enough to create a wormhole so he could travel to the past and save his mother and prevent his father from going to prison while Thawne uses it to go back to his time. The only risk and consequences is this timeline gets wiped out (apparently) and if he fails it'll create a singularity and destroy the world.

West says Barry should do it. Everybody else is unsure. Barry goes asks his dad for advice, he says don't do it.

I think that's all that happened in the first 15 min.

Thanks repped. I assumed Thawne/Wells had some evil ulterior motive for wanting Barry to save his mother and change the timeline, like why was he mad that Barry didn't go through with it? Maybe he just wanted to go home :lol:
You know we as fans assume that but he didn't even hint towards what he'd do once he left and we'll never know now cuz he didn't get a chance to. I'd like to think he'd have just went to some time further in the past and kill Barry or actually give up and kinda see Barry as someone he mentored and go back to his time.

Barry's dumbass ****** that up though. He had to be extra mad for smashing his time machine. Plus when you think about it, Barry has no justification for doing it at that point other than he put himself through the pain of watching Thawne kill his moms again.

One thing I saw as a plot hole was that Barry never did go to Gideon and make sense of all this time traveling or ask for advice. Could've got a sound answer there.
We know Thawne/Wells will be back somehow, because he's already appeared in the trailer for Legends. That's how time travel and paradoxes are, especially where Flash is concerned lol in the comics he's died like 2 or 3 times and always comes back.
I actually hope they come back separately, Wells as Wells and Thawne as himself.

At the very least they now got a chance to start over and do something cool with the guy playing Wells all over again.

View media item 1624568
Masters of Sex star Teddy Sears will be joining the cast of The CW series as Jay Garrick. In the show, Jay is described as a mysterious figure who arrives in Central City to warn Barry Allen and his team at S.T.A.R. Labs of an impending danger that he alone cannot hope to stop. It was also revealed that Shantel VanSanten (The Messengers) is going to play Patty Spivot, a police officer obsessed with metahumans and partners with Det. Joe West, but he has no idea that her new crush is the Flash.

Also coming, but not yet cast, is Wally West (as was previously rumoured)

Zoom meanwhile has been confirmed as the main villain of season two, and based on the trailer below, it sounds like Tom Cavanagh will once again be suiting up to take on Barry Allen.

Shantel is so fine.

Remember her from that underrated show, Gang Related. Hope Barry smashes.

Last edited:
View media item 1624749
Bruh Barry needs to smash :smh: If for nothing else than the good of his soul. Eddie's dead as ****, with his body floating around in time or torn apart by it. Slide in them DM's and get your rightful spot back.

Always knew Jay Garrick would show up after they showed his helmet at the end of last season though. Teaser looks good so far. I'm hyped.

Back
Top Bottom