The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Yeah, I think that was his face. I'm more familiar with when he had the Reverse Flash suit on and then he died and his face reverted from Wells to his true face.

That future face/body stealing tech still aint revealed :lol:

View media item 1782621

Yeah same face.

Last edited:
It's so dumb on the writers' part. They keep referring to reverse flash as wells when everyone knows it wasn't really wells. They know his real name too and just ignore and not use it.

CbQ5EXzbSqqZtLUX7oIm_image.jpeg

That'd be ****** up :lol:

Of course there'd be the sad sap ep where Barry thinks of trying to redeem dude instead of just killing him.

I bet if that's how it goes down then Zoom must've lost his wife and Barry on Earth-2.

It's so dumb on the writers' part. They keep referring to reverse flash as wells when everyone knows it wasn't really wells. They know his real name too and just ignore and not use it.
This has been bothering me so much. 

I liked the episode, got my hyped for the next one.

They're not doing one of those 'mid-season finales' are they??

catching and throwing the lightning back at flash was 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

not a fan of the white girl he's dating, shes cute but way too easy going for a lack of a better word

I hope they have a crossover where flash and arrow go to earth 2 and for whatever reason need to protect earth 2 oliver (not a hero) from danger without revealing who they are. 

Earth 2 Oliver is dead. Robert Quinn was the survivor in that timeline and became the Green Arrow.

He would be his dad from earth 2, his regular dad is probably out in the world jackhammering chicks as fast as he can with zoom speed though.

What would break his heart way worse is if his earth 2 dad was getting in earth 2 iris' yambs.

Also where the hell is jay? It's just weird when he goes missing and isn't in episodes.

I was wondering the same thing, I was expecting him to be the one to save Barry in the end.

I was about to ask the same thing too :lol: Like I know he's been on this Earth spying on Barry and everybody else and must have like an apt but son really should be wanting to go home or focusing on trying to get his speed back.

When he goes ghosts for entire eps it makes no sense. The ep before he did say he wouldn't help in the ep and left but he's been gone for eps before.

Last edited:
Smh adding Jay and taking away his powers before we meet him was a misstep to say the least they could have introduced him with his powers and have Zoom get them in front of Barry then Barry get his *** handed to him. Episode would have been just as good as this one.

Back
Top Bottom