The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

I thought he was going to post cosplay pics of Jesse Quick with the leotard costume.

I don't even remember. Someone should keep track of how many speedsters have been on this show already compared to how many archers have been on arrow.

Gotta give the CW props, next to Luke Cage, this show has the finest black women showing up consistently.

Danielle-Nicolet-NAACP.jpg

f04a763f1f5b937f4252d577277827f7.jpg

She stacked.

The girl's power is she makes people experience vertigo right? What does the name Top have to do with vertigo?

Spinning tops never gave me vertigo. If she was Jewish, dreidel would've been a cooler name.

Yeah but I aint never had vertigo so I don't know what one has to do with the other :lol:

And yeah I know what vertigo is.

I'm assuming that they were implying when you spin around fast like a top you get dizziness, loss a sense of balance and everything around you seems like it's spinning just like when you have vertigo :lol:

Yeah but I aint never had vertigo so I don't know what one has to do with the other :lol:

And yeah I know what vertigo is.

I'm assuming that they were implying when you spin around fast like a top you get dizziness, loss a sense of balance and everything around you seems like it's spinning just like when you have vertigo :lol:
Should've just named her Vertigo :lol: or something close to that.

A person with super powers named the Top should have super speed spinning powers :lol:

Y'all think Caitlyn gives good top?

It's probably nice and cool :pimp:

She can produce cold now... Imagine what that mouth can do
She can torture your ***. Keep you hard forever.

Last edited:
Team her up with that weak captain vertigo the drug dealer in arrow. I'm guessing the name vertigo was already taken. Should've named her dizzy.

There's a villain in the comic books called top ... same exact powers except it's a him and he actually spins to cause the vertigo. She's the TV version

"Terra Prima"

ARE WE SERIOUSLY HAVING CHARACTERS HIDE THEIR POWERS FROM THEIR FRIENDS STORYLINE AGAIN ON THIS SHOW?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom