The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Forgot about that. Gonna be entertaining when Spanish empties clips into aliens.

Can wally get more lame? Sit this one out fool. You have no fight training but you're gonna whine cause they won't let you fight with them.

I love all the hate. larry deserves all of it. Of course scumbag oliver is the one who isn't mad at him.

^^ Its on right now and she all in the ep.

I'm back to disliking Cisco's lame *** again. This ******* just ruining any team unity that was formed.

It only makes sense to not tell them until after.

Somebody need to go back in time and erase Cisco.

Last edited:
Oliver a damn cheat code now. 1 arrow turning into 3 arrows 
laugh.gif

Episode was 
pimp.gif

Damn from mind control to kidnapping the president to straight abduction. Dominators pulling every rabbit out the hat.

Oliver was in this episode too?

Supes and Arrow on Flash. Sounds kinda lit.
Bruh it's a crossover. This ain't like that lame Supergirl ep where Barry shows up in the end. The conflict is centered around him.

Its just gonna be weird this ending with LoT. Wonder if time travel will solve this :lol:

Last edited:
That episode was all FLAMES EMOJI :pimp:

Excuse my bad memory but who is this government agent Lila chick that knows all of their secret identities?

I forgot Thawne/Wells left everrything Wells owns to Barry when confessing.

Diggle's wife/new head of A.R.G.U.S.

Laurel BAE is back tomorrow! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Stein messed up his timeline, his young self dropped his seeds in his wife :rofl:

Mick voted for Trump :smh:

Dope seeing Oliver & Sara fighting again :smokin

Larry needs to tell them about the other 3 times he changed the timeline to save their ungrateful selves. They should all be dead 3 times over :rolleyes

Nice swerve with Stein. I thought they were saying he married some other chick. He better not try to blame his meddling on Barry's flashpoint.

I always do wonder why certain couples who can conceive don't. I just assmed one of them couldn't.

They could've done better with Oliver's fight. It was 3 on 1 but he only fights Sara, Thea stays back and aims, and Dig just stands there? Nevermind running away from Atom, Heatwave, and Firestorm.

Last edited:
Someone posted last week that it was probably his daughter. Made sense since they showed that baby. Dude didn't even wait to find out her name. He might have a different wife though. Should've checked up on that.

I'm back to disliking Cisco's lame *** again. This ******* just ruining any team unity that was formed.

It only makes sense to not tell them until after.

Somebody need to go back in time and erase Cisco.

He needs to get smack :smh:

Fun episode :pimp:

Wanted to see more of Supergirl washing those scrubs when they was training but they cut away booo

Yeah I dunno why but that promo of the fight club had me thinking for some reason that's how the training would be :lol:

The dark lighting and constant attacks.

Not just Supes using her flight to stay away and swoop down and attack them :lol:

episode was fun as hell. best flash episode in a long time

larry trying to be the leader :rofl:

cara is :pimp:. too bad i can't stand supergirl show

mick is a fool with that skirt line :lol:

hall of justice :smokin

hypocrites of tomorrow mess up the timeline all the time :rofl:

I thought Ray was going to call out Sara for trying to kill Damien Darkh in 3 different time periods

I don't care what anyone says. Let Sarah bae kill that scumbag darkh. At this point their crew has killed a hundred or so people these 2 seasons so far.

I'm not used to having commercials but these episodes are too fire to not have in a dark setting on the 55 inch.

as great and fun this episode was, I have a feeling tonights Arrow episode which is Ollie-centirc is going to be a snoozefest

I hope I am wrong but we really just needed more of last night and just the interactions between all the heroes

Back
Top Bottom