The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Its corny with the whole end of every weak ep we see the big bad plotting in his hideout.

Especially with suck weak episodes.

Man lol, dude looks like a gentrified new yorker now.

On the plus side, feels like the directors are doing a much better job at showing Barry's speed. Just passed the grenade scene

"We're Barry and Iris, the golden standard--"

"WELL THEN HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME"

tenor.gif

"Throw a lightning at yourself"

"Okay. I believe in you"

IMG_2952.GIF
2 scientists say it may set off the bomb earlier and the lightning might just kill you but he listens to the reporter chick hes in love with.

Would've been wild hilariois if it killed him and the bomb destroyed his body :lol:

Kind of wish Savitar succeeded at killing Iris

“Why’d you decise to save the whole world instead of staying and dying with me after few minutes”

i hope they remain consistent with barry's speed this year

there is no reason a villain should be able to punch or shoot him at this speed, dude is basically teleporting now

Iris gonna lead Barry to his death :lol:
It's like he's powered by her motivational speeches. Can't do **** till she says run Barry, run. Then there's that 1st ep where son was a looney tune the entire episode until he heard Iris was kidnapped. We're in for a long season, ya'll let me know if it gets good.

Yeah the fact that he's a bum until she hits him with that "run Barry" is lame :lol:

Caitlyn is looking good this season. Looks more fit and different makeup I think

You know what I don't get?

They said they had no electronics in the cell for that Meta they just caught. But how did the brainiac looking guy have a camera on him at the end?

CW shows get worse and worse as they progress yo :lol:

Is this show even worth watching anymore? I stopped halfway last season because it sucked. arrow’s writing is still cringeworthy with their stupid stuff about morality and when is it ok to kill a bunch of people. supergirl still has stupid cw writing. Still like legends of tomorrow but they get a little too silly sometimes with their filler episodes.

It makes no sense. They kill 50 goons and henchmen. Then a minute later someone wants to kill the boss and oliver is like don’t do this, a revenge kill won’t make you feel better.

Shut the hell up.

There was an episode where he didn’t want to believe his dad killed someone even though evidence showed it was an accident. Then I remembered when their boat sunk and him, his dad, and a crew member were on a raft. His dad shot the crew member and then himself because it gave oliver a better chance to survive. He must’ve forgot when his dad murdered that guy right in front of him.

I suggested it before but if the individual shows keep getting weak, then combine the heroes into one decent show. I forgot about that black lightning show and cw probably have 2 or 3 other dc shows developing.

Back
Top Bottom