The Foxxhole... Jamie Foxx Radio Show

I might be slippin because I don't have Sirius Satellite, but I've been hearing clips on youtube of the Jamie Foxx radio show"The Foxxhole".
roll.gif
These dudes are wild. They're on Satelliteso they curse non stop or I'd post a video. Look it up, won't be disappointed.

pimp.gif
been listening to them since early 08. There's a facebook group and myspace page where you can download the episodes to listen to.

i LOVE this show, last time kevin hart aka "chocolate drop" was there, it was hilarious.
i have to wait until tomorrow when the facebook group updates though
frown.gif

You can check the blog site captaincornball.com. they have a lot of the episodes of foxxhole along with other radio shows.

You can check the blog site captaincornball.com. they have a lot of the episodes of foxxhole along with other radio shows.

When his radio crew is goin on somebody famous.......

"I am not going to let you talk about my good friend [ insert celeb getting fried] "
- Jamie Foxx

roll.gif
roll.gif

Then he'll chime in and continue to flame even more

One of the funniest episodes was when Jaime imitated Speedy talking about election.

I listen to it all the time. It's hilarious...Kevin Hart episode was a classic.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

GREAT GREAT SHOW.... i listen to them all the time...matter of fact kevin hart was/is on today
I have to hear that..The 1st time he was on was so funny...The last 20 minutes are classic...

sometimes its hilarious. but sometimes the CONSTANT jokes and everyone thinking their a comedian makes the show hard to listen to....

i don't find jaime fox that funny atall
dudes kinda washed up imo
never even liked his show back in the day

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

pimp.gif
Great show

They did the SWV producer dude so wrong
laugh.gif
Did they ever
laugh.gif

Louis Dix has it the worst. Dude was married, got cheated on, got divorced and he gets tour up every week.

(Jamie) He-larious (Jamie)

IMPOSSIBLE...

Im not gon sit up here and let you talk about ______ like that
laugh.gif

Aint that bout-a-b****...

Everytime there is a guest or something on, and its a serious conversation, Jamie stay ad-lib'n hard as hell....

UMM....RIGHT...WOW....UMM...WOW...WOW....UMM...

roll.gif

def one of the best things to happen to radio...did they do a show yesterday?

Foxxhole is a great show but Speedy's Comedy Corner on Wednesday is so much funnier with Corey Holcombe
laugh.gif

I heard Foxxhole is easen up on Howad Stern's ratings
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

(Jamie) He-larious (Jamie)

IMPOSSIBLE...

Im not gon sit up here and let you talk about ______ like that
laugh.gif

Aint that bout-a-b****...

Everytime there is a guest or something on, and its a serious conversation, Jamie stay ad-lib'n hard as hell....

UMM....RIGHT...WOW....UMM...WOW...WOW....UMM...

roll.gif

def one of the best things to happen to radio...did they do a show yesterday?

Yea Kevin Hart is BACK
eek.gif

Welcome to the first Foxxhole of 2009.

Warning got cut short so Johnny Mack could play I Don't Need It off Jamie's new album.

Johnny Mack, Claudia Jordan, Michael Colyar, Speedy, OG Poetess,and Lewis Dix in studio this week. (Jamie is out doing a movie.)

They got right into Katt Williams gettin slapped in Detroit and ask folks from Detroit to call in...and talk about the last time they got slapped.

The crew give their new years resolutions (I hope this is like the 2007 what are you thankful for on thanksgiving)

A couple callers give a recap on what happened to Katt at the club.

Bill Duke joins the crew in studio to talk about his new movie Not Easily Broken...

Oh !@#+...Kevin Hart returns to the scene of the crime and comes back to the Foxxhole!!

Is Lewis Dix suffering from Artie Lange syndrome? Everybody snaps on Lewis for the questions he's asking.

Damn, Eddie Winslow aka Darius McCrary joins the crew (Im almost sure supahead will come up)...After talking about Family Matters and singing they finally get to the good !@#+ about him supposedly whoopin supaheads !%*...by "we friendly" do he mean he still hit it or get some fellatio from time to time?

Lewis Dix again with these weird !%* questions....Lewis Dix is definitely on it this week.

Kevin Hart figures out whats wrong with Lewis Dix this week.

They have a couple singers (Jade & Alexis) in studio to sing...(on a personal note i cant stand that i bust the windows out your car, as a man that has had his windows busted and car keyed it brings up unpleasant memories..shout out to my ex wife)

Everybody tells what they are going to be up to, Johnny Mack asks Jade to sing for us again (sing, not give shout outs) and the show ends.

http://blogs.myspace.com/...7673&blogID=462698114

Back
Top Bottom