The future of Flight Club

Anyone know what is coming up anytime with the flight club Exclusives? i don't understand why they are not allowing us to buy packs or anything through thesite. what's in the future, Hoyle, RockDeep, Tinker, Gentry.....anybody?

i just don't understand why they started flight club if they aren't going to put limited shoes like the titanium blue xx3's on there. that'swhat the flight club should be about.

i agree with that the flight club was designed so people could get limited shoes that are found no were else, but up til now it has not lived up to thehype.they had the 15s on there and that is it , which most people talked bad about and really didnt want. then they give us a picture of what looks like a pairof new 3s but for all we know it could be a pair of fusions which would be a big let down and bring the site down even more. Now you have a chance to reallypump it up with the limited 23s and they dont even put them on their.I dont know what the hell jordan brand is thinking but, In my eyes all they have to do isput the limited 23s on the site ,then give us a badass pair of new 3s which everybody wants and thats it. then and only then the flight club will be doing whatit said it was going to do from the start and that is being the best jordan site with the best limited product .

I wish it was the limited XX3 because that top 23 stores is bull$%^&
smile.gif

I Think Flight Club could be a good thing if they go about it correctly. They Should be releasing OG Jordans with og material and quality for around $150-$175with new exclusives here and there and maybe some good appearal.

Flight Club was just so they could sell some extra pairs of the 15's because of hype. Seriously, that's my guess.

IT WAS ALL A PLOY TO GET PEOPLE TO PASS "MEMBERSHIP INVITATIONS" TO OTHER POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS. BRAND JORDAN HAS ESSENTIALLY TRIPLED THEIR DIRECTEMAIL ADVERTISING ABILITY THROUGH THIS SO-CALLED CLUB.

OWNED.

that limited XX3 is tight but I am not camping out for it....like others, I too wish it was on Flight Club

I copped the XV's soley because it was a Jordan I needed to complete the I-XXIII sequence - I really don't like it at all and probably will never wearthem

I hope Flight Club turns into something special for those in it....they sent out invites to people who had a Jumpman23.com account and gave them 2 invites toshare with their friends....I sent my two to people on niketalk in an attempt to spread access to what I hoped would be exclusive opportunites to cop qualityshoes (Nubuck XII popped into my head)....JB hinted at taking care of those who have been loyal consumers and I hope Flight Club turns into a way that they cantake care of people who have spent a significant amount of money in the brand and understand that greatness MJ and his brand represent - not just those lookingto cop the latest 'hyped' released.....

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

I NEED SOMETHING EVERYBODY AINT GONNA HAVE.

Good luck with that.....
IT WAS ALL A PLOY TO GET PEOPLE TO PASS "MEMBERSHIP INVITATIONS" TO OTHER POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS. BRAND JORDAN HAS ESSENTIALLY TRIPLED THEIR DIRECT EMAIL ADVERTISING ABILITY THROUGH THIS SO-CALLED CLUB.
Yeeeaup, good spot there Blue0230

Originally Posted by AjZ44UnC

that limited XX3 is tight but I am not camping out for it....like others, I too wish it was on Flight Club

I think flightclub will stock more over the coming year and build its release cupboard up. Its the gateway to great releases without the camping. I hatecamping
grin.gif
Interweb is the way to go

Back
Top Bottom