The Game..Vol. Its almost filling my Entourage withdraws

This show about the football players...It kinda reminds me entourage, but i seem to enjoy it...

who else watches this show?

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I got addicted after watching the marathon on BET. This show is catchy.
yup, same.

I saw it a couple of times before and it was cool but just whatever, now I've actually found myself wondering if it was on/looking for it

not a bad show

laugh.gif
are yall serious? show is terrible

Kelsey Grammar stays producing good shows. I was suppose to go to his new pilot Alligator Point last week but had work. The game is a pretty good show,although the whole drama between Mel and her man gets mad repetitive.

I read on concreteloop that the CW didn't renew this for next season.

Sucks cause I just started watching re-runs of this show 3 weeks ago on BET.

Just caught a few episodes on bet last week, after sleeping on this show for years, it actually isn't that bad

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif
are yall serious? show is terrible
roll.gif
roll.gif

Co-sign, this show is terrible. Looks and feels like shows we pulled off in my college production classes.
smh.gif

I love this show.
pimp.gif

Melanie looking real
devil.gif
with the short hair.

I would seriously do some undescribable things to Tia Mowry from that show. I have the biggest crush on her and VanessaSimmons
smh.gif
tired.gif

Show is entertaining though...

Yeah man I got hooked after a marathon of Season 1, downloading 3 now and almost finished with 2.

I am batting 0 for 2 this year,I had just found out about this and the The Tom Leykis Radio Show.I got into it a month ago because of Wendy Raquel Robinson andit turned out to be a good show imo.

Its sad because I dismissed this show,thinking it was going to be tasteless like Tyler Perry shows,considering I don't look at TV outside of ESPN and mostof eveything else is cringe worthy.But it showed Black Men and Women in a fair, positive, and universal manner.Then come to find out they are gettingcancelled.I do not think any show can survive a friday night timeslot.

Back
Top Bottom