The GAWD turned 40 today!!! Happy Birthday Nas

Happy Born Day to the GOAT

My 2 favorite songs from the Legend, which represent both phases of my life thus far.

Happy birthday to one of my all time favorites. I still remember my mom gettin me Illmatic and It Was Written through that old *** Columbia House mail order music service back in the day :lol:

^ when I use to **** with Kanye...
pimp.gif

Kanye is a straight up lame now...but back to Nasir.

Hands down the greatest...we're getting older man, this dude was one of the best to ever do it, we actually lived to see it...I'm high as hell right now too. 

pimp.gif

He has been and will always be the GOAT to me. His catalog is unreal when you look at all his albums, lost tapes, verses. Dude has universally acclaim, can tour the world until the day he dies. He has a longevity that few have obtained in Music.

Got to see him live back in 04 :pimp:

Still got my original I"t was Written" from highschool. "Take it in blood", "Shootouts"...he's far from my fav rapper but he definitely got some joints. Glad he's still relevant at 40

My favorite rapper of all time, what 10 songs would you guys and gals say are Nas best songs based on his flow?

My favorite rapper of all time, what 10 songs would you guys and gals say are Nas best songs based on his flow?

These 4 belong somewhere in his top 10

Life's a *****
I Gave You Power
If i ruled the world
Rewind - For the creativity

Fav Nas songs:
Take a moment ft Quan
One love
Rewind (first time heard it=mind blown)
Trust
Ether of course

And so many more... dude really is a pillar of rap