The Girl(s) You're Currently Boinking: What's Their Future With You?

girl im currently boinking is fast asleep next to me and im up thinking..where is this going...and honestly i cant answer
not sure if im gonna date her....not sure if im gonna cut her loose...cool chick but idk

guess future plans entail boinking until.......?

what bout my NT fam?

Bro i am in the same boat right now. I started "seeing" someone and it was
pimp.gif
. Like the craziest and best mass i have gotten, but i am still in love with my ex. Its stops me from thinking about going places with homegirl.

ALSO WHERE THE !!#+ ARE THE PICTURES

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 none taken
Originally Posted by INS

Bro i am in the same boat right now. I started "seeing" someone and it was 
pimp.gif
. Like the craziest and best mass i have gotten, but i am still in love with my ex. Its stops me from thinking about going places with homegirl. 

ALSO WHERE THE !!#+ ARE THE PICTURES
pretty sure everyone knows dat feel sometime in ther life

last time iposted pics on NT i got scrweded so no pics

I am guessing mine will have the esteemed pleasure of what it feels like to carry my fetus for up to 24 weeks.

Mine is a rebound. No feelings for her whatsoever but she's keeping my mind off my ex and also providing me with some good p. Feel terrible too cause chick seems to be falling for me smh.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I am guessing mine will have the esteemed pleasure of what it feels like to carry my fetus for up to 24 weeks.

abortion joke?

You may fall in love with her eventually not every romance is love at first sight like the movies. And sometimes the girls you love the most at 1st are the ones you end up hating.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

You may fall in love with her eventually not every romance is love at first sight like the movies. And sometimes the girls you love the most at 1st are the ones you end up hating.
preach.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

23- no future
24- grabbing drinks Thursday
28- does not know I left the state to come home
28- also does not know I left the state to come home
29- has a b/f
29- slowly realizing her time is up
42- just booked me a flight to the OBX but hasn't hit me since, guess I'm going solo?

I need a life.

Back
Top Bottom