the girl who sits next to me just died

so the girl who sits next to me in algebra just died. I have never talked to her or anything. This is sad because she is 16 years and the majority of her lifewas school and she has not experience a lot of things she probably wanted to. This just makes me appreciate life a million times more. I think this is thepoint in my life when i will appreciate just being alive

frown.gif
RIP

its thunderchunk nothing surprises me with him

son took a shot at my grandma when she passed away couple years ago.

i feel you this happened to me last yr as a senior. my homegirl died during winterbreak. it was a big eye opener at school. and i remember the day we got outof class for winter break and i threw a fat party but i kicked her out cuz there was drama going on and she came at a wrong time and a rumble almost happenedright after she left it sucks because still to this day me and her was just talking like yesterday. rip J
tired.gif

I had this happen to me last year. I sat next to this girl first semester and I talked her, and I proof read her papers. And one day she stopped coming toclass. And one of her friends was also in that class pulled the professor out of the room and told her what happened. I believe she died of cancer but I am not100% sure. It was very surreal.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Since your 16 im guessing you are a junior in HS.. And you are in ALGEBRA 1 C'mon son

RIP
no, its algebra II, i took algebra 1 and geometry already and i have 3.4 gpa... C'mon son GET ON MY LEVEL

Back
Top Bottom