The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

just copped. dont listen to people talking down on these. they are way iller in person

just copped. dont listen to people talking down on these. they are way iller in person
 exactly what I think. And I really don't like white shoes, at all. I love my white gloves. But it's a losing argument around here, just buy what you like
glasses.gif

Last edited:
The entire interview is funny but if you want to get to the point forward to:

17:00-18:15 SHOES

22:50 BOOTY
40:20 :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]I just posted a video. Don't blame me if it doesn't happen. :tongue:[/COLOR]

White ones will b copped regardless theyre too dam clean, footlocker birthday coupon will b used too sincr my bday is this month lol

Wait whats wrong with the white/black colorway?

-White toecap should be black

-Medial rand is leather when it should be suede

-Inside of cover should be lined but instead is raw exposed "rat fur/dirty sweatpant" material

There are a bunch more little less noticeable details that I could let slide, but those three totally ruin the shoe. Im very disappointed because this was my favorite colorway, but the changes make these look like some damn fakes compared to the original.

Yeah, from my experience the black/whites never creased too much.

Im curious to see how the synthetic leather material on the white retros holds up, OGs didn't crease too badly at all.

Yo guys I can use that b day coupon from footlocker on the white gloves right? Saw sum of yall usin it on black pair, Jus wondering , wudnt mind savin sum cash either way im coppin

Does anyone know what the SL means on the white/blacks? I've never really knew what it stood for and was wondering if someone can tell me

Back
Top Bottom