The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Are those tech challenges TLO on Saturday? And how limited are they idk if I can just wake up in the morning and drive to the mall or not.

Saturday on RUVILLA.com
line for these shoes:

sick.gif
absolutely disgusting

Are those tech challenges TLO on Saturday? And how limited are they idk if I can just wake up in the morning and drive to the mall or not.
Not TLO currently, and judging by most opinions we've seen in here and elsewhere, you could probably wake up Monday and get them.

In my opinion, worst colorway of the Gloves thus far, but I don't think they are hideous or anything. Just real different.

Not TLO currently, and judging by most opinions we've seen in here and elsewhere, you could probably wake up Monday and get them.

In my opinion, worst colorway of the Gloves thus far, but I don't think they are hideous or anything. Just real different.

If they had black and white accents like in the other pic they would be 10x better.

All the color ways are team inspired right? So obviously the tech challenges aren't team inspired?

^ hahaha, if I decide to sell them I'll let you know. It's between these or the royals for me. I'm not keeping both.

Ruvilla shipped my shoes four minutes after my order was placed :wow:

Back
Top Bottom