The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I mentioned before how i felt about the grey, but they're starting to grown me.. i think id wear them zipped up with shorts, and zipped down with a pair of black pants

The heat cw is aight but I think I'm gonna get the white/black pair unless I get the SCs for retail

why was my post deleted? i wasn't trying to go at dude it was a light joke
he's one that took it to the next level with the personal insults :rofl:

anyway, red pair doesn't look that bad. still think a black bootie would've been so much better

The heat cw is aight but I think I'm gonna get the white/black pair unless I get the SCs for retail
I'm still mad I missed those sz. 13 last week, and when I called they had a 10.5 by the time I called back 2 hours later they were gone. Could've easily sold them to get my 13s :smh:

I'm still mad I missed those sz. 13 last week, and when I called they had a 10.5 by the time I called back 2 hours later they were gone. Could've easily sold them to get my 13s
mean.gif
man now I'm salty I needed that 10.5
laugh.gif

Copped Tech Challenges with a gift card. Was pretty surprised with how much I liked them in person.

The orange on the sole (medial side) pops bigtime. The shroud, while I don't like the white liner as much, is NOT the same color/appearance/material as the inside of the shroud on the White/Blk/Green joints that everyone referred to as "rat fur" (haha).

Def stocking these for a while, can see them as a forgotten colorway down the line.

any discount codes you know of that would work on these. I'd sort of like a pair but I think 145 is a little much. Anywhere you know of that may have the white/black pair as well? thanks
The only time ive seen them blk/white discounted was on its initial release since then i havent seen them below retail online... White/blk i bought mine for $99 shipped forgot where tho :frown:

Copped Tech Challenges with a gift card. Was pretty surprised with how much I liked them in person.

The orange on the sole (medial side) pops bigtime. The shroud, while I don't like the white liner as much, is NOT the same color/appearance/material as the inside of the shroud on the White/Blk/Green joints that everyone referred to as "rat fur" (haha).

Def stocking these for a while, can see them as a forgotten colorway down the line.
Damn nike, giving an OG colorway rat fur and those abysmals the good stuff

Damn nike, giving an OG colorway rat fur and those abysmals the good stuff

The techs are lycra though right ?

Only the leather pair got the nappy liner.

Correct.

First pics I saw of the liner on the Tech Challenges looked horrible even though it was the lycra/neoprene/whatever. But in person they don't look bad folded down in my opinion unless you are just unhappy that the inner is white.

Correct.

First pics I saw of the liner on the Tech Challenges looked horrible even though it was the lycra/neoprene/whatever. But in person they don't look bad folded down in my opinion unless you are just unhappy that the inner is white.

Yeah, the white looks really out of place to me.

I have no idea why they decidedto use white instead of green as a base. :x

Thinking of copping the OSU pair off of eastbay with a coupon but they only have a 10.5 instead of my TTS 10. Should I be fine with a .5 size up?

Can anyone tell me how the width is on these? 

I usually wear a 14 but I can only find a 13 in the black/red colorway

Back
Top Bottom