The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Disappointing?lol Idk about y'all, but I want sneakers I like for the lowest price possible. I wish I could still find black/whites below retail.

Royals will be copped....I'm just waiting for them to drop to $80

Last edited:
I waited long for the gloves to drop...got my blk/whts, and kept it moving, the line was kind of milked (like the kamikaze 1), execution on all the other cws was just not there, besides the "royals"

Last edited:
I waited long for the gloves to drop...got my blk/whts, and kept it moving, the line was kind of milked (like the kamikaze 1), execution on all the other cws was just not there, besides the "royals"

Agreed. Still have my Black/Whites deadstock for now but it won't be long. Will grab the Royals on sale and I'm good to go.

Agreed. Still have my Black/Whites deadstock for now but it won't be long.

Same as mine. It sounds ridiculous but I just love looking at those beauties! :smokin And I mean just staring at 'em for a few sec and admiring the dopeness they created.

In my area, it is fairly loved; just the right recognition from people.

Thinking of picking up a pair of Sonic Flights to play in, has anyone balled in them and would like to share some thoughts?

Sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread or if this belongs in a different thread. Thought i saw some posts here and there about Sonic Flights in here.

Thinking of picking up a pair of Sonic Flights to play in, has anyone balled in them and would like to share some thoughts?

Sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread or if this belongs in a different thread. Thought i saw some posts here and there about Sonic Flights in here.
i hooped in mine before they were ok they dont breathe that much id rather hoop in my KD 5's or 6s tbh

Here's a pic of my gloves 
nthat.gif

Just want everyone's opinion. Should I go for the black/whites for $170 online, or should I get the royals for $120-130?I know it's a matter of personal preference, but what do you guys think about those prices?

$170 is def high.....but that's the best colorway and the most iconic in my humble opinion. I say go for the blacks personally.

Yeah I've been searching online and most new pairs are like 2 stacks so I'm like **** that lol. I can find some lightly used for around 170 and a new one for 170. Not sure if I should get em soon or wait to see if prices drop. I mean who's gonna be dropping 200+ on gloves?

No one, but the only colorways that seem to have any type of "staying" power are the black/whites and the SC limited.

Back
Top Bottom