The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

nah these have always been ugly
sick.gif
i think you cool, danny...but keep that to yourself, man 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I came in here hoping to see new info, but it's just a bunch of newbs with dumb replies just to get their post count up.
30t6p3b.gif

Go to ISS, please.

these are a must buy.... brings back memory of my freshmen yr in HS lol.... i convinced coach to let us rock them as team shoes, i told him its the glove shoes, we can play shut down defense hahahahaha, we still lost every game

Have to double up on the black colorway forsure. These kicks bring back so much memories for me!

Do it right, Nike!

I'm getting both colors. I still have my OGs, but they are totally demolished. I hope nike doesn't mess this up 

While they're at it, nike should bring back the zoom gp I and the III. I'd only opt for white in the IIIs. The grey was too bland

Can't wait. I remember told my mom that's all I wntd for Xmas n we opened all the presents and I didn't get them. So i started pouting and my mom pulled them out the back and gave them to me. First shoe I ever pouted/cried over. Also first shoe i didn't ball in so i didn't get them dirty

I have been looking forward to these more than ANY other shoe since news of a possible re-release first broke, but Im really starting to think these might not be coming out this year.

... And if they are I am afraid they will be on some lmited hyperstrike Ray13s HoH crap.

So that being said...           I dont know exactly how early is too early to start "putting in work" but if for some reason these release and are nearly impossible to get ... Someone please look out for a fellow NTer and GP fan. 

Please....

Pretty, pretty, please...
tumblr_lpxplorVKL1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom