The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I think someone stated they were a Q3 release, but I don't believe there is a specific date yet. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

October. Kind of surprised it's not earlier though (closer to his HoF induction). Ultimately, it could work out doubly-well for Nike if there's NBA back in Seattle.

I had the son of the gloves I'm most def gettin these for sure gah I have been waiting on these forever

nice but idk if i can rock em
ohwell.gif

Wouldn't mind seeing a clear/ice bottom with a relatively tame colorway...

Navy/white would be legit, there were some solid navy CW's for the son of gloves :nerd:

does anyone have a pic of someone rockin em unzipped??

Here's my pairs.

:nthat: x :smh: x :x x :nthat:

This is probably my personal all time favorite shoe due to nostalgic reasons but in total honesty I think they look so off with jeans :x

IMO this shoe looks best in motion on court and is only pull-offable with athletic attire. The flight 98s have a rather out there overly functional looking "tech" appearance that doesn't mesh well with anything even moderately formal (ie jeans/polo). I love these kicks but I have to admit they arent very stylistically versatile especially with todays more sophisticated fashion sensibilities.

I almost never wear my pairs unless I have nothing to do and nobody to impress. Most of the time Im about to leave the house in my Gloves I look in the mirror and decide a pair of my IIIs, Flight 89s or my Dehner boots would look more appropriate and switch out :lol:

That being said... I cant wait to finally get a few new pairs with fresh glue to wear to the gym without fear of them separating :nthat:

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind seeing a clear/ice bottom with a relatively tame colorway...

Navy/white would be legit, there were some solid navy CW's for the son of gloves :nerd:

I would love to see a leather based Navy/caro/white flight 98 IE SOGs

Ive also always wanted to see an Olympic colorway with a navy blue lycra base white toe guard and sole and little red and gold accents :nthat:

I had the black/white pair. I never had any zipper  problems. I always played with one shoe zipped upped and one unzipped.

Back
Top Bottom