The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

cmon october is killing me....i need a gp jersey for these NOW.is thgere gonna be a white release too?

Last edited:
I had these in the 7th grade, by far the most comfortable shoe i can remember.. except my flight 96's. can't wait for these to drop.

An overseas spot just posted they will be having these... so i asked when they said novemeber i thought it was ocotober
nerd.gif

Last edited:
dont see these selling out

but also dont see em sitting long enough to hit outlets.

and the 20+ colorway thing started as a sarcastic joke....

Never got the gloves, wanted them badly, but dad said no....I did get a chance to get son of gloves, which though not as nice where very nice to me, probably the most beat I ever wore a shoe....hoping to get at least the blacks when these drop, wish we'd get a solid date...

been waiting years for these or any payton shoe for that matter never had these growing up had to settle for the son of glove shoe which i still own. give me the black/white and white/black and i'm good. brings back memories of my 7th grade rec center hoop team this was our team shoe,so comfortable.

^ HeelnToe has been on top of this thread since day-1.  Once they confirm a release date, for sure, he'll update it on page-1.

Regardless of how I feel about the Sonics/Seattle/Payton right now............

I will be copping these. They are too dope

Regardless of how I feel about the Sonics/Seattle/Payton right now............

I will be copping. They are too dope

Funny you say that. Ive been stacking my IT stuff as of late. Don't know how I'm supposed to feel being a diehard Supes fan with all this Kings gear. All good, though. He's a local and we gotta show love.

More on topic. There's a pic on IG of a wild retro + colorway. I'll post it when I can. It looks like Nike will be whoring this model. Just give me the OG's and a decent Supes CW.

Back
Top Bottom