The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

^ Yeah... its like whats the point if its gonna be that small?

Might as well just make the mid sole super soft and ditch the Air pocket all together

The grey/orange is such a good looking shoe!

White/black is a classic!

I wonder if they do other colours, just like they did it for Jason Kidd and the oom Flight 95,

so a Milwaukee and Lakers version, the Sonics and Heat version already exists.

Not impressed with the way nike changed up the white pair (shade of  green, leather instead of suede on the toe, white toe cap, plastic instead of carbon fiber) but gave up on finding an OG pair in sz 13 so it'll have to do. The black pair is very similar barring a few minor cosmetic changes which aren't that big of a deal

So is the zoom layout also different than the OG? Because the layout on the OG was excellent and very responsive.

Last edited:
You guys think the white/black will be harder to come by then the black/whites? I'm wondering if nike will give us a big GR of one cw and make the other more limited

You guys think the white/black will be harder to come by then the black/whites? I'm wondering if nike will give us a big GR of one cw and make the other more limited

Yeah... Ive been thinking the same for a while.

Nike knows the black/white is more popular compared to the white/green... also I believe the white green is more expensive to produce due to the synthetic leather upper.

I have a feeling most of the colorways will be easy to cop, but the white/green(og) and navy/orange(allstar) will be somewhat limited along the lines of the NRG and Orlando Flight Ones.

I doubt these will be hard to get. As much as we love them, they have the same widespread appeal as the Flight One's. Nike would have to make every pair super-limited for them to be hard to get.

no carbon fibre wtf nike and i dont get it why theyre using synthetic leather for the white pair

Nike...cutting more corners than steve mcqueen in Bullitt. To be expected...

Not really feeling the midsole change on the whites....probably pick up the black pair for a decent price and call it a day.

Last edited:
It's a retro... probably a Nike Sportswear release... hence, not a performance shoe.  Of course they're not gonna use real carbon fibre.  The stuff costs money and will always be more expensive than plastic.  It is what it is. 

Hell, even Nike Tennis' performance sneakers don't have carbon shanks, which the PE's do. All about the costs.

Last edited:
It's a retro... probably a Nike Sportswear release... hence, not a performance shoe.  Of course they're not gonna use real carbon fibre.  The stuff costs money and will always be more expensive than plastic.  It is what it is. 

Hell, even Nike Tennis' performance sneakers don't have carbon shanks, which the PE's do. All about the costs.

True... I dont understand why people expect anything more from nike

im just happy to see these coming back but i know what you guys are saying. i dont mind the small changes on the white pair but for the fist retro of a popular model i wish nike would keep everything OG. like the carbon fiber and materials but you cant always win as the consumer
tired.gif

Last edited:
A shoe like this deserves an all out full retro ..in an orange performance box ...the people who are gonna buy the shoe are the people on thia thred ..wed all pay a little more for the full shoe rite? ..ive been waiting so long why not rite?..

A shoe like this deserves an all out full retro ..in an orange performance box ...the people who are gonna buy the shoe are the people on thia thred ..wed all pay a little more for the full shoe rite? ..ive been waiting so long why not rite?..
THIS!

Repp'd

Back
Top Bottom