The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Heads up to any NY niketalkers still looking for these, on my way back from NYCC I passed by the footlocker on 34th street to my surprise I was able to scoop a size 10 for retail 2 hours ago. They had multiple sizes left, must have restocked.

Heads up to any NY niketalkers still looking for these, on my way back from NYCC I passed by the footlocker on 34th street to my surprise I was able to scoop a size 10 for retail 2 hours ago. They had multiple sizes left, must have restocked.

good lookin out

wont be back in the city till tomorrow though, probably be gone

That size 8 was mines I sent it back and they received it today was able to cop at fl so I canceled it but it made it to my doorstep lol man I wanted to keep em

Last edited:
those pics 
nthat.gif

cant wait to wear mines

:smokin them pics!!! Man my pair wont be here till monday so stoked to rock these babies! I wish nike would come up with a black and red colorway just replace the white with red on these (ala black/red 12s) i think it will look sick!!!

Happy Friday - Full Size Run just RESTOCKED on RUVILLA

def Repped Ruvilla.

I live on west coast and they arrived in 3 days.

Excellent customer service too. I was concerned about putting my work address for shipping and they emailed me on Saturday afternoon after the chaos.

def Repped Ruvilla.

I live on west coast and they arrived in 3 days.

Excellent customer service too. I was concerned about putting my work address for shipping and they emailed me on Saturday afternoon after the chaos.
Thank you! We have a great team. Always feel free to hit me on Twitter if you need any quick answers to any question.

Pair came in the mail yesterday.

Just like everyone else's pairs the quality is on point and that new shoe smell :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom