The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Quick question for anybody who already has their pair, how do these run/fit on the feet? Is it perfect or best to go half a sz up?
Depends on your feet honestly im able to go TTS on all my kicks but I would say go TTS or if you feel are a wide go up .5 size

I just received my confirmation email I ordered a sz 8.5. Why do you think yours got cancelled?

More than likely both of our orders will ship - no problem because sizes aren't selling through that fast. The reason I am always cautious with Nike is because one time I ordered a pair of Roshe in the teal colorway when it randomly restocked. Order was placed, order confirmation email received and then about three days later I got an email saying my order was cancelled. I guess I'm overly cautious but I think we will both be fine this time.

Okay thanks for that info. I usually go TTS and it feels just fine but truthfully this is my first time ordering from Nike sportswear and I know once these kicks sell out it'll be nearly no chance in getting them sz swapped. So I just ordered .5 up just to be safe.

Depends on your feet honestly im able to go TTS on all my kicks but I would say go TTS or if you feel are a wide go up .5 size

dang, i live in barbados and im 31..been waiting since 98 to get my hands on a pair... NDC doesnt allow overseas orders. im so pissed right now. anyone knows any websites that allow for my situation?

btw, should i ask friends to go check malls in miami? i'm sure they would have somewhere?!!??!

There are still a lot of sizes left! Especially 14 that some of you have been looking for!

Thanks for all the people that helped after I ended up with nothing on last weekends release, got the two pairs that I wanted in the meantime, so now I will wait till November 29th!

Have a great weekend everybody!

Struck out on some size 10s. Going to check some spots around NYC today. Anyone know if they're still sitting at Niketown or some boutiques?

Struck out on some size 10s. Going to check some spots around NYC today. Anyone know if they're still sitting at Niketown or some boutiques?
was at niketown nyc yesterday and they had all sizes available still. They released them on Wednesday so you should be able to do a phone order with them...

Last edited:
i was surprised.. i emailed them that i wanted to cancel my order saturday morning after i came back from picking them in store at about 10:30.. by 10:45 my order was cancelled and i was refunded..  they respond pretty quickly 

You werent lying lol

I emailed End at 8:17 got a reply about getting at refund at 8:30 ... nice!

Cant wait til they arrive from NDC

Copped yesterday no problem for 129. Printed the bday coupon out. The FL employee made a point to address that almost no one prints it out and they should.

Copped the sz 14 earlier this morning with ease and no wait after I copped the steels....feels good to have a hassle free Saturday

dam,  those with swoosh accounts got these for $87
mean.gif

Should have put a 1 per order limit.

Wooo finally got mine in the mail today. . Gunna rock out tonight. Definitely TTS for me. Ah the nostalgia! (Good pusha n kendrick song, btw)

Wish they dropped kids sizes. My son in love with em too

Sucks they don't make GS sizes but hey cop him a pair anyways so he can rock them when his feet grows. We waited this long for a retro so he should too :lol:

most prolly know this already, but for those who don't---- if it fits a little snug & is hurting the pinky toe, just take the insole out ... it helps

So did Finishlines not get these?  I was waiting to use a reward+coupon but they don't seem to have them online or at any local store.

Back
Top Bottom