The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

My gripe is the poor quality of the shoes. Got a pair of white/black myself and went hooping in it.

The traction was iffy and slipped during a crossover. Guess what - the shroud suffered couple of tears!! Quality is just terrible

Dang. That stinks. Can you post pics if the tears?

Dang. That stinks. Can you post pics if the tears?

Check the tears out

I wouldn't call those tears.... Those look like wear/scuff marks.

Ive got the same thing on a pair of my OG white/greens. Just the nature of having a hard plastic monkeypaw under the leather..... when it makes hard contact with something it rubs the top layer off the leather.

The stitch is even frayed along the same line as the scuff, leading me to believe this was definitely caused by something that made hard contact with the shoe.

Nope, these are actual tears. It was my first time hooping in the kicks and those were definitely caused when I slipped on my crossover

Repped for legwork on pics. The material of the shroud is def unique to that CW. I see more flexibility obviously in the others.

miami cw is fire but again, the grey kills it when you wear it unzipped. good deal for 100, can't go wrong with that; i'm still waiting for the black/volt and oregon state ones to go on discount to tempt me to buy them lol

Im a sucker for that Fun Police logo but the colorway is :x . Those UNCs on the other hand are looking pretty nice and the materials look :nthat: . Im loving that pearlized lizard skin... I wish they had used a pearl leather similar to that for the black/white Gloves.

Ordered my 2nd pair of the Black/White color way this morning for $105. Got lucky, I had the shoe in my cart on Nike.com around the release date, and it was still there this morning, so I was like "Hey why not".

Hopefully they don't cancel my order.

Back
Top Bottom