The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Ordered my 2nd pair of the Black/White color way this morning for $105. Got lucky, I had the shoe in my cart on Nike.com around the release date, and it was still there this morning, so I was like "Hey why not".

Hopefully they don't cancel my order.
eek.gif
 I have to hear how this turns out. Hopefully they don't just take ur money
laugh.gif

I like the grey better. I feel bad saying it because I know that must have been a real pain to relace.
Lol you guys are sweet lmao. Actually it wasn't bad. I'm about to replace them both and get a better idea. I like both so we'll see. Thanks for the input guys

Lol you guys are sweet lmao. Actually it wasn't bad. I'm about to replace them both and get a better idea. I like both so we'll see. Thanks for the input guys
Yellow? White?

Haha, this coming from a guy that already has these and is clearly too lazy to do it on his own....

Gah, Villa sold out of the size 9 while I was trying to check out. They still have a size 8.5, I'm wondering how's the sizing on these? Might just go with that.

For me I went tts with 12.5 in the blacks and up to 13 in the whites as I couldn't find a 12.5. The 12.5 fit more snugly and the 13 kind of loose. Initially I found the 13 more comfortable and regretted not getting 13s in the blacks but after a few wears the 12.5 loosened up a  bit. Plus I prefer a snug fit for balling

In my blks sz.11 its a perfect fit. A little room in the toebox but not loose. Just for refernce I wear a 10.5 in lebron xi cause the sz. 11 was loose and had too much room in the toebox. I could prob swing a 10.5 in the gloves but I think they would be too tight and I don't like that.

Back
Top Bottom