The Golden State Warriors Unappreciation Post

This team makes me sick. All they had to do was beat the Nuggets tonight and Denver wouldve more than likely missed playoffs since their next 2 games areagainst Utah and Houston. This is why I dont "believe"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

This team makes me sick. All they had to do was beat the Nuggets tonight and Denver wouldve more than likely missed playoffs since their next 2 games are against Utah and Houston. This is why I dont "believe"
smh.gif

good, thats one less bandwagoner

Originally Posted by dyyhard

oh i thought this was the Warriors offseason post....

might as well be, but I don't want fresh to be the starter of our offseason thread though, his bad luck will probably make nelson/mullin sign anotherguard

Originally Posted by GSoM

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

This team makes me sick. All they had to do was beat the Nuggets tonight and Denver wouldve more than likely missed playoffs since their next 2 games are against Utah and Houston. This is why I dont "believe"
smh.gif

good, thats one less bandwagoner
Im not a bandwagoner, I dont want the Nuggets in the playoffs

tired.gif
We're the ones who don't deserve the "D" in ourname.
ohwell.gif
SMH at that performance and lack of sense of urgency esp. in teh4th.

Sorry, you'll have to root for the Nuggets if you want them out of the playoffs.
nerd.gif

minus well be, but I don't want fresh to be the starter of our offseason thread though, his bad luck will probably make nelson/mullin sign another guard

Yo, this just made me lose IQ points. There's no way that can be a typo, yet there's no way anybody with sense can believe that the saying is"minus well be."

Everybody gets the "minus well" thing wrong all the time.

It's " mind as well " peoples

def unappreciated. Those bums have cost me so much money with betting sports Im glad they lost.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Everybody gets the "minus well" thing wrong all the time.

It's " mind as well " peoples

roll.gif
I hope that's just a joke.
Might as well be*

Back
Top Bottom