The Goods: Live Hard Sell Hard movie post

Man I must say I am excited to see Piven as an Ari-esque car salesman. Whats the word on the official title anyway, at first it was the Don Ready story, nowits this? I'll catch this on Friday night right after my friend graduates as a Marine.
TheGoodsLiveHardSellHard.jpg

It looks like it will be funny. It's Rated R, so there has to be some funny parts.

I am upset though, that in one of the commercials I saw on t.v,
Spoiler [+]
Will Ferell is in this movie. I'm upset that he was shown because I would have loved it if they kept it a surprise, like in Wedding Crashers. I didn't think he was going to be in that movie at all, and his part was hysterical.

You can see the "adult" trailer at the website. I think this could be pretty funny, but I love Piven as Ari Gold so I may be a little biased. I heardEd Helms is a member of a boyband, so that should be hilarious.....the Nard-dogg!!!

If you need a quick raunchy laugh, you need to go see this. It's not as good as the Hangover, but it's damn funny.

Don Ready
"I sell cars mother$&%@#!"

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I want my $7.50 back
Damn, movie tickets out here in the Valley (LA) are close to $12, even matinee tickets arent even that cheap
laugh.gif

The movie looks ok though, I'll just wait til it hits the net in a couple months.

Movie was
laugh.gif
:
Aside from the Querque part (no spoilers), it was on point and met expectations. smh @ anyone criticizing this for being not realistic or something.
Jeremy Piven ftw

Back
Top Bottom