THE GOOEY CENTER OF CINNABONS APPRECIATION POST

the best part imo, imagine if the whole joint tasted like this
eek.gif

discuss. btw im soooooooooooooooo
pimp.gif

i love cinabons and all, but for some odd reason, whenever i eat one, i always feel like im about to fall asleep. i think the people at my local cinabon spikethe cinnamon with nyquil or some %*++

I stopped eating those years ago when I saw a skinny girl working at Cinnabons and asked her how she stayed so thin. She grabbed the nutritional info andshowed it to me. I canceled my order and haven't wanted one since.

pimp.gif

thinking about going to the store right now so i can buy the pillsbury cinnabons and bake those.
laugh.gif

I've only had a cinnabon once in my life and it is one of the best things in my life

^^^^ comming from the man with a taco bell avy...
nerd.gif

roll.gif

my bad...
thats a VERY good point....
but i'm overly skinny with an unfair metabolism and i have the ability to flaunt my fast food addictions in real life without being hounded for it...

i love Cinnabons but wenever youre done eatin em you feel like you wanna vomit

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

by the time i get to the center i wanna throw up.

cosign. i never finish those things. its way too much sugar for me. I'm usually good off like 1-2 bites.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

no offense... but are you rediculously fat????

I'm skinny as hell (5 foot 9.5, 145 lbs) & the middle of cinnabons are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man I love cinnimon rolls

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

i love cinabons and all, but for some odd reason, whenever i eat one, i always feel like im about to fall asleep. i think the people at my local cinabon spike the cinnamon with nyquil or some %*++
You feel sleepy because your body has to expend a lot of energy to aid in digestion of a cinnabon. Same reason why most people feel sleepy after a bigmeal. But I love cinnabons and cinnabunz.

Back
Top Bottom