The Greatest Soccer Player Ever...

The ORIGINAL Ronaldo.
ronaldo1.jpg

9-SA-64.jpg

completely unstoppable in fifa for N64. I don't know a lot about soccer but I did watch a few of his games back in the day and I always thought he was thebest. Also my dad used to say that pele was the best ever.

MaradonaDM_468x602.jpg

Forgot this guy was born eh??
laugh.gif
And i`m an England fan so i must reallylike him even after 86`

Why even say "I'm from England", or "I'm from Brazil"? It doesn't give your answers more credibility than anybody else.

Did i say i was from England??? NO I said I`m an England fan.(lemme cap it so you can see it) ENGLAND FAN. And Ronaldo over Pele ??

Originally Posted by Gunitjordan

Did i say i was from England??? NO I said I`m an England fan.(lemme cap it so you can see it) ENGLAND FAN. And Ronaldo over Pele ??

Ronaldo over everybody.

Pele isnt even that good

greatest player of all time goes to Maradona. I thought it was common knowledge...

Zidane is number 2

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Pele isnt even that good

greatest player of all time goes to Maradona. I thought it was common knowledge...

Zidane is number 2

^ Now that's just stupid.

MARADONA...

I heard there was an actual pole which asked people who was the best of all time.. and Maradona won it with Pele second... but apparently those in Brasilopposed that decision and wanted to change it...

Ronaldo was amazing.

but greatest soccer player ever?

hes not even the greatest ronaldo ever.

its hard to compare guys like pele to the ones playing in todays game because the game was much simpler back then (not as much creativity in the style of play,which sorta takes away some of the finesse to his play). As for the most dominant...that definitely goes to Pele.

The greatest to play in the 90s would be Zidane.

Manifesto_Maradona.jpg

most skilled.

pele-cristiano-ronaldo-436.jpg

goat.

i believe maradona had more raw skills.
pele is just genius.
zidane is up there...
ronaldo prolly top 10 of all-time.

cristiano has potential to be something serious.

Maradona is the greatest soccer player of all time. The way he controlled the game was simply unbelievable. Opposing teams would have 5 or 6 players circlinghim just to take the ball off of him.

I've seen videos of Pele, and there's no denying he was good, but during his time period, defenders were HORRIBLE. The things he was getting away withstopped happening in the mid-70s. I'm talking about lobbing the ball over defender's heads and then running around them like they were pylons, etc.Also, goalies of that time were horrible as well, it was much easier to score...1 team scoring 5 goals in a game was very common in the 50s and 60s when Pelewas beasting.

The fact of the matter is Maradona carried Argentina to the 86 World Cup and he won Serie A with a team no one cared about before he joined them, and no onecared about after he left them...Napoli.

If Maradona wasn't such an ego-maniac cokehead and if he didn't leave the game on such a sour note (dopping at the 94 WC), he'd get much morecredit for his accomplishments. I liken his legacy to Dennis Rodman...Rodman obviously isn't one of the greatest of all times in basketball, but just likeMaradona, his off-court antics took away from how good he was as a player.

And to the OP, Ronaldo wasn't even the best player of his generation. Zidane was.

Back
Top Bottom