The Guy Who Wore Jordan New loves for prom

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Sneakers+Suit=
sick.gif

co-sign

so i am still thinkin hard about what Jay's to wear to prom..... i don care what you say being a sneaker head is what makes me different from everyonewhich is why i want to wear sneakers cuz everyone else always looks the same.... so besides XI's any1 got suggestions? im thinkin grapes or patent leatherand gold 1's

^ Do wat u do kid. For all those throwing hate on my dude with the black/ yellow 1's I can tell u he could care less. Thats my homeboy Omar and he wasfresh. Period. Always gon be haters tho. Ay O who woulda thought u'd have a whole thread dedicated to yo prom pic? Crazy

Dude looks fresh perfect colors for thoes ones!!! Some people would wear a color thats close but no cigar. This dude got it perfect so he gets a cigar!!!
pimp.gif
!!!

I guess it depends on what u rockin tuxedo wise...at mine I rocked the blue XVII's and wifey rocked blue VI's

prolly not my first choice if i had to wear some mikes..
but you was geared doe.. just take off the bulls fitted and that would of made it look atlest a little more formal

If you're going to wear sneakers with tuxedo/suit only the low profile ones are way to go. Under any circumstances don't wear XI with tux - it'scomplete lack of fashion sense or whatsoever. I'd say shoes like stan smiths, gazelles, all kind of vulc sole shoes (vans), chucks, blazers, dunks (no SBtoo bulky), AJI's, Clae etc. will work.

The guy's fit was little bit too tacky. I see where he's coming from it was a good concept, but the whole fit was too baggy, useless fitted andmatching tie. Drop all the mentioned tips and you're good. Just because you have some color on the shoes it doesn't mean you have to have accessoriesin it (tie, hat etc.) try tu use complimentary palettes, to coordinate.

Don't learn the style from rappers use your common sense, or check out real fashion magazines. Not everyone looks good in the same kind of clothes.

Paix
c.

^^^ Yeah I agree, His fit was too baggy. That is what made it look some what "Tacky" The hat was too much.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by THE PROBLEMZ OF 08

so i am still thinkin hard about what Jay's to wear to prom..... i don care what you say being a sneaker head is what makes me different from everyone which is why i want to wear sneakers cuz everyone else always looks the same.... so besides XI's any1 got suggestions? im thinkin grapes or patent leather and gold 1's

i love grapes but i dont think they would look in a tux...but then again ive only worn a suit once in my life
grin.gif

i wore black/gold patent 1s to one of the senior proms i went to...

to heck with all the people who say its tacky to wear sneakers to prom...if anything high school is your last chance to have fun and get away with wearing somejordans with a suit...

however i will say at least get your gear tailored...

Originally Posted by lnfinite35

IMO the only J's that are ok for prom are the XI's
I agree.

For my senior ball I wore dress shoes for dinner and pictures, then changed into some space jams.

imo dress shoes are wack, this dude knows whats up.....rocked my '02 air force highs black/white to mine, freshest dude in there

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

That is one of the dumbest looks I've ever seen. for the 43897483rd time: sneakers DON'T go with formal wear. I don't care how you guys attempt to justify it, it looks terrible. It's tacky as hell.

cosign 100%....slacks + gym shoes = corny

Originally Posted by STYungN

I guess it depends on what u rockin tuxedo wise...at mine I rocked the blue XVII's and wifey rocked blue VI's

I can understand how you rockin the xvii's, but your girl rockin 6's??? how dd that work out with a dress???

I can understand how you rockin the xvii's, but your girl rockin 6's??? how dd that work out with a dress???
ill throw a pic up for u. she rocked a long dress that actually covered them up...more of a comfortable thing.

i actually want to see ppls pics wearing j's to prom..that guys outfit was clean though..didnt like the hat though

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

That is one of the dumbest looks I've ever seen. for the 43897483rd time: sneakers DON'T go with formal wear. I don't care how you guys attempt to justify it, it looks terrible. It's tacky as hell.

cosign 100%....slacks + gym shoes = corny
Word. I understand you wanna be different, but dont do it like this, Get a ill tux and work your fit proper, IMO if you NEED jays to stand out at promyou got no swag

But if you HAD to wear them....Black/Gold Patent 1's are the only ones you should, at least they got some shine to em like real dress shoes..... everythingelse just looks plain stupid like homeboy did

i don't know if i like new loves wit a suit. I would rock 6's, 7's, 8's, 9's, 11's, or 12's wit a suit tho.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude is color coordinated at least. Not my style at all but it aint me...so whatever ya feel.

Back
Top Bottom