The Hangover Part III Trailer... Updated 3/7/13

Last edited:
Bradley Cooper is probably the one getting married in this one....or Zach which would be funny.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Bradley Cooper is probably the one getting married in this one....or Zach which would be funny.

You don't pay much attention, he's been married since part 1...Alan getting married?...would be funny if they pick one of the SNL chicks to play his bride to be and they bring her along to the bachelor party...lmao

Lol for real? SMH.

2 was better than 1 but I'm pretty sure this one will blow. Its gonna wear out the jokes

I have the feeling this'll be one of those movies were the third one will at least be funnier than the second one, so I'm in.  why not?
laugh.gif

If you seen the first one you seen 2 and 3 already. The Hangover is like pr0n...you see one you seen them all

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

Lol for real? SMH.

2 was better than 1 but I'm pretty sure this one will blow. Its gonna wear out the jokes

You smoking that good $%#+
roll.gif
@ part 2 bring better than part 1, NO WAY IN HELL.

Part one was fantastic. Part 2 was good regardless of NT saying otherwise. Part III would be overkill
and very unneccessary. These franchises need to learn when to leave something good to rest, instead
of milking it dry til everybody even hates the original.

Part 2 had standalone funny moments, but the movie as a whole was terrible. I will not be seeing Part 3.

Back
Top Bottom