[| -- The "Heart Of The City" Tour: Jay-Z & Mary J Blige (Toronto) RECAP/PICS/VIDEO Pgs 4&5 -- |]

Hopefully got a pair confirmed but I still would like to know the Pre-Sale code for Thurs.

Does AMEX do a lot of pre-sale "priority" tickets? Maybe I'd have to get an AMEX if that's the case. I've seen them do a lot of pre-saletickets for various events.

lets not talk about how hard it is to get one.

talk about on how theyre sponsoring pre-sales *not to sound like a wise-guy

laugh.gif

<>

the rocafella site only has upper bowls left. but they dont usually release all the tickets during a pre sale. gonna hold out till the ticketmaster presale

I copped from Music Today as well a couple days ago, center floor row 18. Hopefully the tickets come in on time.

Originally Posted by Khonfruntashun

So a lady friend of mine just picked up 2 tickets for us. Row 16, floor level. She had to join some Jay-Z online fanclub but it paid off.

http://jayz.tickets.musictoday.com/JayZ/calendar.aspx

thats the link if u want it. all they gotta do is sign up and buy tickets. this is the prepresale ticketmaster speaks of. the presale is thurs. and public is sat.

There's actually 2 more Presales.

One tomorrow and one on Thursday, anyways got my tickets this will be my 3rd Hova Concert and 2nd Mary. I doubt any will have any guests and hope they have nowack Local openers.

<>.

anyone know the password for tmrws presale? my boys coming through with the one on the 14th so ill let yall know when i know

oh yeah

<><><>

I got an additional pair tickets for the concert, if anyone is looking for some floor seats PM me and I'll send you the figures.

<>.

There's a Presale going on now anyone have the code for it?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

There's a Presale going on now anyone have the code for it?

I couldn't find the presale code anywhere for today but the one for tomorrow is all over the net

Back
Top Bottom