the hell did i do ? (girl related; nt's guilty pleasure)

semi long read beware

so on the weekend my girl threw a party. anyways i got off work a little late so i rolled to her place with two of her friends seeing how we all got off lateat the same time. i arrive, she's already intoxicated, which is good to see. i say hi to a couple people i know and proceeded to start drinking with acouple of my friends. at some point, she calls me over, she's with another dude who happens to be her cousin. she introduces us, we shake hands. at thispoint i'm still sober but the other dude is drunk as hell already. so the cousin says something along the lines of, "aiyo, straight up don't effwith my cousin". i've never done anything grimey to my girl.. ever. i treat her well and i've never cheated on her. i get kinda heated, don'tsay anything and walked away. a little bit later she brings me into her room and she freaks out a little bit and asks me why i walked away and i told her why -i don't appreciate people that do not know me to threaten me within the first encounter. i told her i was gonna get a drink afterwards and i'll beback, but she wanted me to stay .. i go and she starts balling her eyes out.
eyes.gif
for the next half an hour she's balling in her room yet she's not giving a reason as to why she's crying. her friends bring me into theroom.. i try talking to her, she doesn't say anything, and at one point some dude thats her "bestfriend" (
laugh.gif
) tells me to go and that she doesn't want to talk to me. hey buddy, fineby me so i went back to the kitchen and started doing some JAGERBOMBS. they bring me back again, she's not talking, i sweet talk, still nothing, so i tellher to grow the !@&%) up. i get dragged back in there once more and everything gets mended.

an hour later i'm outside having a smoke and her brother's bestfriend is there too. we're small-talking and the brother comes out. right when thebrother comes out, this fool starts questioning my intentions:

him: so why you goin out with his sister?
me: what? cause i like her ?
him: well her bro's here why don't you tell him that?
( her bro knows we've been dating for 6 months, and he stands there like a fool with a dumb hat, swaying his head left and right staring at the ground,beer bottle in hand and all)

so at this point i'm peeved, i walked away, grabbed her friends and left. i told her what happened, and she thinks the guy that questioned me the 2nd timearound was a complete tool. the guy says she's like a little sister to him, yet he liked her a couple months back, probably still does. so me and her talkabout it today, and i joked around saying how she was being such a drama queen and all, and she says it was my fault. i ask her how and she says i don'twant to talk about it. i subsequently told her that i couldn't talk to her right now and that's that.

question: what the hell did i do wrong? i mind my own business, people interrogate me, i walk away and i come out looking like the bad guy? not to mention herfriends probably think i'm the biggest prick because they believe i said something to her to make her cry for an hour. is this girl turning to a stage 5clinger? should i walk away? i can't stand her family anymore.

( her bro knows we've been dating for 6 months, and he stands there like a fool with a dumb hat, swaying his head left and right staring at the ground,beer bottle in hand and all)

her brother is a simp

and yes walk away

and don't do this again without pics.

I'm lost, read it twice, don't see what you did wrong, but maaan, your writign is all over the place, I'm lost...

Damn - if you knew duke was already drunk as hell just appease him and feed him some bs. Or just make him feel like a sucka, instead, it looks like you gotyour panties in a bunch cuz her drunk cousin talked some drunk +%% to you.

Lol thats there job to interrogate you. They want to know your intentions simple as that. You should have just sucked it up. My family does it every guy whocomes into the family. AKA the dreaded Drill.

I do understand the random tool though I would have told him to mind his business. If it was the brother that had questions he should had just asked them

I don't think you did anything "wrong", but you MUST take that sort of bullcrap from brothers or cousins. They're just messing around.

But not from friends. They're just overprotective losers trying to hold onto the closest thing to a decent girlfriend they may ever have (i.e. yourgirlfriend). You can tell who the losers and the real friends are, and that second guy is obviously of the loser type.

at least you walked away, most people would get heated and start a drunk fight
but did you drive drunk????
Thats suicide my friend!

haha, sounds like you didnt do anything, and that your dealing with immature people. just tell your girl, "your cuzin got at me on a dumb tip so i walkedaway, end of story", and be like "your bro's friend sweats u, and i handled myself well". remind her that you couldve thrown fists, cuz iknow i prolly wouldve, coming to a party late after waiting tables or whatever, and just trying to catch up to everyone else.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Lol thats there job to interrogate you. They want to know your intentions simple as that. You should have just sucked it up. My family does it every guy who comes into the family. AKA the dreaded Drill.

I do understand the random tool though I would have told him to mind his business. If it was the brother that had questions he should had just asked them

bingo

Back
Top Bottom