The History of the Nike Boot (with original sketch)

Good read..but your wrong on you statement...

And I qoute....
DC and Baltimore were the first cities to truly embrace the Goa, so big props to them them for having the courage to bring something new
I'm Willing to accept BOTH cities as being the originators...Wonder who else can....
nerd.gif

Why is the Goadome always under debate as to where it came from? If anything, the Goadome should unite the state of Maryland and District of Columbia.
laugh.gif

My-T.

I just won 100 bucks.

As soon as you click the icon, the Ambassador is there.

YES!

Another pair of wheat Bobbitos for me!

Anyway, I'm not gonna get into the boot debate -- I'm just mad it took NIKE how long to advertise these to other markets?

Philly.

Xmas season '05.

Chestnut st.

"o.g. nike boots" with better material.

$50.

No tax.

3 pair.

2 still DS.

Jeah.

Why is the Goadome always under debate as to where it came from? If anything, the Goadome should unite the state of Maryland and District of Columbia.

It's should, but there is 20+ years of dislike and plain ole hatred between Bmore and DC...
tired.gif

Well I've been here 10 years now and the @+$%% was ugly then and they're ugly now.

My-T.

i used to have a pair in 2000 when i was a kid to Hike in, never thought they would turn into what they became.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Well I've been here 10 years now and the @+$%% was ugly then and they're ugly now.

My-T.

As he licks the bottoms of his "Hawaii" Nike sbs 4am in the morning.........................................................

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

MyTsharp wrote:

My-T.

As he licks the bottoms of his "Hawaii" Nike sbs 4am in the morning.........................................................

indifferent.gif

[Pusha] I'm not you rapper..[/Pusha]

My-T.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Nike Boots = DC...

lol.

I don't hate Bmore...I just hate:

"dug" and "tuuu"

yeah.. yall started the nike boot thing AND foams AND flightposites, right??

indifferent.gif

FALSE!! "joe"
laugh.gif

I'm from the metro area, but I saw the biggest billboard for Nike boots in Baltimore last night. I've never seen one around D.C. or southern MD.I'm not trying to side with either, but ya'll need to just let it go. Not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom