The Hobbit : An Unexpected Journey (2012) Trailer - Directed by Peter Jackson

pimp.gif

Bart Scott quote here

Would I have to see the other LOTR movies to follow this?
I've never finished one of those movies

Finally. Been waiting almost 10 years for this to come out 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Good to hear my man Howard Shore is back
pimp.gif

LOTR = top 3 most epic trilogie in cinema ever, along with star wars and the soon to be Batman.....this movie will be great.

damn guillermo del toro is gonna be a part of this?! Awesome even to have him on board just for screenplay

Originally Posted by calibeebee

damn guillermo del toro is gonna be a part of this?! Awesome even to have him on board just for screenplay

He was directing it any then quit the project

I'm very surprised that I didn't literally pee my pants in excitement upon seeing this. As someone who has a wall tapestry of a map of Middle Earth, I can safely say I'll be camping out for the midnight showing (assuming there is one)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

LOTR = top 3 most epic trilogie in cinema ever, along with star wars and the soon to be Batman.....this movie will be great.

cosign. star wars a trilogy tho?

I would def appreciate an explanation to how it relates to the LOTR trilogy. Is it strictly a prequel?

Imagine what coudl have been if guillermo had picked this up? Man, lol.

Anyways, this looks nice.

No thread hijack, but Prometheus looks amazing!

So epic.

i'm glad peter jackson stayed on, for continuity's sake.

can you believe it's been 10 years since the first LOTR movie came out? i probably haven't looked forward to a new movie as much as this one since then.

my favorite book of all time, by far.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

ksteezy said:

cosign. star wars a trilogy tho?

Well the only one that matters is episode 4-6.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I would def appreciate an explanation to how it relates to the LOTR trilogy. Is it strictly a prequel?

Focus is on Bilbo. His adventures before the trilogy and how he got the ring.

Back
Top Bottom