The Holidays in the Hood are serious vol. :{

I'm leaving to go back to school yesterday when my mom receives a call from her friend. My friend (her son) was waiting for the B44 and while waiting hewas robbed at gunpoint by 5 guys. They stole his jacket, money, phone, ID and keys. His friend who was also with him had $1,000 stolen (refund from school).The messed up thing about it was that all 5 came out of a car with the heat in hand. My boy is shook and he doesn't want to leave his home.

Just wanted to tell my fellow NTers that keep your eyes and ears open when walking down the street this month and the next. There are a lot of people who arenot having a Christmas and will not hesitate to get you.

They stole his ID and keys and he doesn't want to leave home? Not trying to sound negative, but it seems like thats the next place they're gonna hitup. I'm sorry to hear that though. Holiday season is very serious in the 'hood.

smh.gif
Im sorry about your boy, but tell himto man up and and stop being scary, N's get robbed everyday, no need to live in fear. just be more cautious..........

Originally Posted by city gLamour

They stole his ID and keys and he doesn't want to leave home? Not trying to sound negative, but it seems like thats the next place they're gonna hit up. I'm sorry to hear that though. Holiday season is very serious in the 'hood.

eek.gif
true!

i got robbed for 500 right before christmas last year.

what was messed up about it, my cousin set me up.

christmas is very, very serious in the 'hood.

don't get caught slippin'...

Yep. On Nostrand and Pacific.

His friend just got the G from his school and was going to buy a laptop with it. He knows that he has to move on but he's upset.

dang...if I had a G on me I would NOT be getting on public transportation. Stuff like that happens all the time on the train

From personal experience, Brooklyn is very crazy during the holidays. Gotta be very cautious going Christmas shopping and going on public transportation withall those bags. Your best bet: take a taxi.

Damn right by Nostrand & Pacific... Yup, its the holidays boys... dont get caught slippn.. watch whos around you and dont try to be a "balla"wearing all kinda flashy things.

if they were smart they woulda took a mental note of the make/model/color of the car and at least the first 3 leters of the license plate

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

if they were smart they woulda took a mental note of the make/model/color of the car and at least the first 3 leters of the license plate

They did. After the cops didn't believe them at first they started searching.

so they got robbed by stupid criminals? good, less dickheads on the streets of nyc...my prediction, some idiots that saw Belly way too many times having fun intheir moms car. Did they tell them to run away or just got in the car and booked?

Around this time of year you carry as little as possible. When I shop I carry my ID keys and Debit card. So if its stolen I'm good.

best time to rob people right around Christmas time
Right and this will allways be as long as you have fools and you have robbers.They go hand & hand.

Stop walking around with cash,use a credit card and be smart about where you go and who you go with.I this because I see alot of cats like walking in certainarea's,just because and alot of times if their own fault,find another place to buy your bud,you aint built for it.

Back
Top Bottom