The homless don't ASK for money anymore....they DEMAND it

After giving a bum some money he stated that at least he didn't have to rob anyone for that money. I shot him a stoneface and told him he sure as helldidn't work for it either, I did.
smh.gif

I hate how they call you cheap +$% liars, would you rather want me to say no and to go kill yourself because you're a waste of space?

Originally Posted by Pervis Ellison

A large portion of the homeless population fought in wars and sacrificed a lot for dbags like you guys...just something to think about next time u disrespect the homeless.

And a lot of them didn't.

theres this fella down on melrose by starbucks i seen one tiem nad he jsust paces back and forth and when ppl walk by he ask what ever happened to that dollari let ya borrow im like %$$ !!*%! i dont owe your !!@ !#+@ get a job

Car washes are always hiring, and require essentially NO education. The whole "The can't get jobs" excuse isn't working.

^ It's hard to get a job without and address and that type of !%%!.

But yeah they are mighty bold these days. I had this homeless woman call me a %@%** just a few weeks ago. She caught me comin' out Walmart @ like 2 in themorning, asking me for money, so i told her i'd give her my groceries, and she turned me down. First she told me she was allergic to bread, didn't liketurkey. and hated baked chicken, i'm like word? Me being the guy i am, i told her, i'd gladly go in the store and buy her anything she wanted, she toldme stop being a %@%** and just give her some money.

eff that, if i seen dude tryna post up by the atm ill still tell em im broke lol. real talk tho, there is a dude by my scool that always asks me for change,when he is nice i hit him off, but when he tries to be testy i dunt give him #%**. in fact a few weeks back he got mad cuz all i had was a few pennies so ididnt give him crap for like 2 weeks after that. beggers cant be choosers..... literally.......

Originally Posted by retrospect90

laugh.gif
It was a special on how much some homeless people made, some of them were caked up off of asking people for money and some were frauds. Soon as I seen that I refused give any homeless person any money anymore.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ask him if he has family members that would cry for him at his funeral as you brandish a gun.

laugh.gif
Made me chuckle

Sometimes i wanna say "For 75 cents or even maybe a dollar can you tell me what not to do in life, so I don't end up like you"

the bums out in pasadena are on a whole different level right now.

crazy lady bum asks but yells "do you have five dollars!" not even a dollar anymore, but she wants five! my friend gave her one dollar and she says,"i need more than that!"

we have this one stupid short dude who is mad annoying. him and all his bum friends are starting to go into the restaurants now and bug people for money whilethey're eating. what the hell is that? i've seen them at el toreo, subway, kabuki, and a few other places. they have no limits.

one more. we have some dude that has cats on a leash and he'll eat his cats cat food. i swear they bring these crackheads from out of town.

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

laugh.gif
not to laugh but this homeless man is very creative. I peeped game on him..I often go to the atm and dude is ALWAYS posted in there waiting for you to withdraw money so you can't tell him no
laugh.gif
he doesn't even accept change
laugh.gif
...realtalk I've seen him get a few 20's.

laugh.gif
Bro, I gotta use this situation for my comedy act

round these parts, there aren't really any homeless, but when i do cross one, i just tell them i don't carry cash...debit card ftw?

Pittsburgh "homeless" FTL
smh.gif
They post up in Oakland (Pitt's Campus) cause the 'KNOW' college kids got money. Dude was posted by the GNCa few years back w/ his mans and gon ask me for some change w/ some fresh white on whites on, I'm like
indifferent.gif
_ u got fresh Forces on, u got more money thanme. He gon tell me he found em in a dumpster.

The other ones that get me is the ones askin for money w/ a dog sayin they need to get back home to (insert state). I'm thinkin to myself, how in the helldid u get all the way up to Pennsylvania w/ no change B?

laugh.gif
go head thousandaire
laugh.gif
its all yours
laugh.gif
dudes swag is crazy for someone homeless...which leads me to believe he can get himself out of that situationbut refuses not to.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

not condoning their activities, but sometimes homeless folk got mental problems and thats why they are so socially inept and come across like that.

that being said, i only give bucks to them homeless dudes who entertain me with funny signs or dance a little jig or somethin. make em work for that money.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I had one dude with a sign that said "Starvin like Marvin" so i hadto give him some change. If you dance I'll give them a dollar

A couple years back I was in Vegas with the wife. We were walking the Strip back to our room about 3AM. Crackhead looking homeless fool was like, "HEY! Iknow you f$#$ kid have money, give me $5." We were feeling good and just cruisin by blowing the cat off. Next thing I hear is, "Hey C#$%, look at mewhen I talk to you!" Well, we still had our beers in hand, glass bottle mind you. Before I knew it, I let mine fly right into that fools face! Dude fellbackwards and was just laying there mumbling something. We rolled on out at that point.

Where I am from I never had a problem given a buck or two now and then. I even gave dog food cans for those fools sitting by the freeway onramps with theirdogs. After that incident I don't help anyone anymore.

They do what they gotta do man. Just walk as quick as possible or give them some excuse if you really wanna get out of that jam
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom