The "Hook Up" appreciation

everyones gotta appreciate getting the "hook up", aka "plug", aka "free.99"
this goes out to all those who sell stuff for less than retail or just give it out because they hate their job.
i've benefited so much from you and would just like to take the time and thank you, and your unethical (sometimes illegal) work habits or drug habits.

and with that said i should be picking up a 16gb ipod touch tomorrow for about 2 bills.
and shout out to the dude w/ the macbooks for 400 a few weeks back
pimp.gif

and there goes my 1000th post.

i value my Chipotle hook up the most. Free Chipotle is the best Chipotle
pimp.gif

My Nike hook up comes in second soley because i work for that hook up and its more of an employee benefit thing than an actual hook up.

Shoutouts to my dudes at FL that been holdin me down with there employee discounts

Shouts outs to my dudes at loews theatre that have mde it possible for me to nt have to pay for a movie since 05!

Shout outs to Wiz for all the free promotional sh you be passin along to me(dvd players, kicks, shades etc)

yess very appreciated. Being able to walk into the dining halls to eat even when you're not working because you work there.

Word. I got the best hook up of the year for my Sidekick LX. I paid $300 at the store, I get $525 back as a rebate check. PLUS FREE ACTIVATION AND 2 AIRLINETICKETS. SO THEY'RE BASICALLY PAYING ME TO BUY THE SIDEKICK! I WAS
eek.gif
WHAT A HOMIE!

I thought this would be about the other type of hook-up...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But, yeah... For me, I like food hook-ups the most.

Where you can go in when your friends are the only ones holdin' down the sandwich shop at night, and just pig out for free.
pimp.gif

Big ups to the people at Sbarro's, that have given me free strombolis and ziti for the rare times they come through Foot Locker and ask to use mydiscount...
Big ups to the Panera Bread employees who also take care of the kid with much-appreciated pastries and sandwiches...
And def. big ups to my old manager at McDonald's who always gives a brother extra whenever I stop in and order somethin'.
pimp.gif

Very appreciated. Good looks to my boys at Niketown, Footlocker, FinishLine, and the cafeterias at school.
smile.gif

Also to my people who work at McDonalds, Burgerking, etc. who love giving away free food.

I was thinking about dropin $300 for an Iphone....but dang $400 for a macbooks?!?!? that is a hook

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

i value my Chipotle hook up the most. Free Chipotle is the best Chipotle
pimp.gif

i NEED to get one of those!

appreciated btw
pimp.gif

16gb IPod Touch for only 2 bills?
nerd.gif
Sheesh, I need your hook ups.

But yeah man, def appreciated.

+!#+ I've been wanting a swoosh connect for the longest time, especially after my old connect quit leaving me to pay retail for all the packages next year
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom