The hook up

Who likes to camp for shoes?

30t6p3b.gif

%%@$ like this is why I dont buy any retros or new releases.

How about the days when you just went to the store on the release day and bought what you wanted?

Those are the only days that should be missed.

Ever since 2000, I haven't camped out. Found a solid mom n pop back then. Even today, I have more than one place to get anything. No more camp outs for me. Unless all my connects give up, then I'll be back in line with majority of people.

Ever since 2000, I haven't camped out. Found a solid mom n pop back then. Even today, I have more than one place to get anything. No more camp outs for me. Unless all my connects give up, then I'll be back in line with majority of people.

Used to have connects then they were gonna get fired caus they were giving cash discounts and pocketing some of the money.

Used to have connects then they were gonna get fired caus they were giving cash discounts and pocketing some of the money.

feels great especially when i'm able 2 pick up b4 rd.

campn out is fun once in a while 2 tho. a friend & i did so for the past 2 doernbechers & i must admit, there's something special about getn that shoe in the morning after stayn up outside all nite 4 it.

my experience has shown me that if u continue 2 buy from the same spot as well as bring them other business, u'll eventually get the hook up.

stoppn in the store just to say hi every now & then doesn't hurt either.

feels great especially when i'm able 2 pick up b4 rd.

campn out is fun once in a while 2 tho. a friend & i did so for the past 2 doernbechers & i must admit, there's something special about getn that shoe in the morning after stayn up outside all nite 4 it.

my experience has shown me that if u continue 2 buy from the same spot as well as bring them other business, u'll eventually get the hook up.

stoppn in the store just to say hi every now & then doesn't hurt either.

if i were in the US, i'd probably go broke with all the heat around for pennys. since i'm not, i'm very much indebted to certain people here. without them, id be screwed.

if i were in the US, i'd probably go broke with all the heat around for pennys. since i'm not, i'm very much indebted to certain people here. without them, id be screwed.

I enjoy camping because it is a time to discuss and share stories with people who have similar interests and you can actually talk in depth about shoes and not sound stupid lol

I enjoy camping because it is a time to discuss and share stories with people who have similar interests and you can actually talk in depth about shoes and not sound stupid lol

Ya'll can put in all that work camping out.

I'll put in work, networking so I don't have to camp out.

Have never camped out for kicks, Never.  I've waited  in line a couple of times, 2 hours tops.

Not having to cancel your Friday night plans and still get the shoes you want
smokin.gif

Being in the comfort of your own home, watching tv or playing XBox/PS3 and hitting that "Submit Order" button
smokin.gif

I haven't bought a shoe from the mall since 2001, when I worked at Kids Foot Locker.

Hunting =/= Camping Out

i love waiting/camping in line as it gives me the chance to meet fellow sneakerheads and share stories bout shoes, collections, etc. i think this is one of the things i look forward to in a release since i dont get to talk to my friends (theyre not into sneakers like i am) bout kicks. and nothing beats the feeling of working hard for a shoe youve been wanting since you were a kid but couldnt afford it back then.

btu yeah it wouldnt hurt to have connects as well.

i love waiting/camping in line as it gives me the chance to meet fellow sneakerheads and share stories bout shoes, collections, etc. i think this is one of the things i look forward to in a release since i dont get to talk to my friends (theyre not into sneakers like i am) bout kicks. and nothing beats the feeling of working hard for a shoe youve been wanting since you were a kid but couldnt afford it back then.

btu yeah it wouldnt hurt to have connects as well.

Ya'll can put in all that work camping out.

I'll put in work, networking so I don't have to camp out.

Have never camped out for kicks, Never.  I've waited  in line a couple of times, 2 hours tops.

Not having to cancel your Friday night plans and still get the shoes you want
smokin.gif

Being in the comfort of your own home, watching tv or playing XBox/PS3 and hitting that "Submit Order" button
smokin.gif

I haven't bought a shoe from the mall since 2001, when I worked at Kids Foot Locker.

Hunting =/= Camping Out

Back
Top Bottom